All About Gold Loan Bari
What is a Gold Loan?
The economic help can be gained by gold ornaments.
The NBFCS and banks give these loans on very low interest rates.
The loan amount and gold value can be equal.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
Check the Interest Rates for Gold Loan.
- The rate of interest on these loans has the minimum value of 10.5%.
- The life period of the loan is 1 to 4 years.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Bari?
These loans give the facility of pre-closures by which the people can pay the debts before time.
- A few documents of the customers are needed.
- The minimum known values these loans can pay Rs. 18,000/-
- The charges of the defaults in these loans are not applicable.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Bari
Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 year
Minimum 10 gram of gold
Maximum: No Limit
Two passport size colored photographs
Proof of Identity
Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not necessary for allied agriculture purposes.
Demand Promissory Note
Certificate by the Jewel Evaluator(Bank will arrange).
Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The amount of Rs 1 Crore can be granted with these loans.
- The gold ornaments are much more secure in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than your lockers.
- The loans can opt at any time of the lifespan.
- The rates of interest are lower for the people who want to make its usages in agriculture.
- The documents which are needed by the banks and NBFCs are less in numbers.
- The processing time of these loans is only a few hours, fastest of all.
- The over drafting can be an asset for the applicants.
The gold loan is available in bari at lower rates and in approximately no time.