Major Gold Loan Providers in Barwaha
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Barwaha Features
It has become very popular to procure a gold loan as it is a safe and worthy method of getting financial help through gold assets. It is the only collateral; a person has to offer in order to avail of this loan. Despite its availability in a short span of time, it is a suitable method to avail the profit of finance through the stored gold.
Gold Loan Barwaha Interest Rates
Once before applying for the loan, check best Gold Loan interest rate so that you can save a good amount while repaying the loan.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
Private Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Barwaha
Documents required for the gold loan are
- Passport copies or Voter id or Aadhar card is required for the proof identity.
- Rental bills or Electricity bills are required for the local proofs.
- For Signature proofs Driving License or banker, verification is needed.
- Minimum two passport size photographs are needed to apply for the loan.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Rajamundry
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan amount of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes or activities.
- A Demand Promissory Note if applicable.
- Income Proof-like Salary Certificate and Form No.16 if applicable
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Barwaha
- The minimum age and maximum age for the gold loan applicant is 21 years to 65 years.
- A person should be an Indian citizen or must have Citizenship in India
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Barwaha
You can apply for the best Gold loan Barwaha in following steps
- Visit the Dialabank website in search engines.
- Click on the loan section and choose the Gold loan option.
- Complete Filling the form with the required details.
- You will receive a call from our experts and can clear all your doubts.
- You can apply for a Gold loan rate per gram in both online and offline mode as below process.
You can apply for a loan in both online and offline mode.
Visiting the website and fill the form with the required details. you can compare the interest rates. So, one should have a clear idea before you apply for the loan. you can save a lot of amounts by knowing the interest.
Once after filling the form, you will receive the call. from that, you can know the nearest branch to take a gold loan.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Barwaha
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Barwaha
Cibil score is not required for the Gold loan. But, if you have good civil you will get better interest rates.
Gold Loan Barwaha Agents
Dialabank is the financial consultant which helps in getting all type of loans in a few minutes. just by visiting the Dialabank website or to give a call to 987898116.
Gold Loan Barwaha Contact Number
To get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Rajamundry, Call 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Barwaha
Barwaha is a municipality in Khargone district, the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is situated on the banks of the Narmada River. The city Barwaha is surrounded by hundreds of very small villages and it is the main market area for those villages.
Check here for more banks: