Gold Loan Bawana
Do banks turn you away while you ask for a loan? Are you thinking about which could be the best loan option for you? Are you in need of immediate cash to solve your problems? Then gold Loan may be the best option for you.
Gold Loan is an easy and straightforward way to get instant finance. A gold loan is a loan secured against gold pieces of jewellery or ornaments. Gold loan is a loan that is given against particular physical security of gold.
Gold is generally kept away in bank lockers or safely at home. Still, you can get instant cash with the help of gold loan which can help in mobilizing your assets because of lower interest rates of gold loans as compared to other ‘unsecured’ investments, it is becoming more and more preferred loans among people.
Features of Gold Loan Bawana
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- Easy repayment schemes.
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- It takes just a few minutes to sanction a loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- Gold Loan Bawana is free from the hassle of lengthy paperwork.
- Minimal Documentation for Gold Loan Bawana
- Low-interest rates on Gold Loan Bawana
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity in Gold Loan Bawana.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Gold Loan Bawana Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Eligibility of Gold Loan Bawana
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Must have gold more than 10gm
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 65 years
Documents required for Gold Loan Bawana
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card
- Address Proof: Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy /License-Sales Tax Certificate/Ration card/ /Trade license /Shop & Est.
- Signature Proof
- Passport Copy
- Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Driving License
- Two passport size photographs.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Bawana
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Bawana
The steps required to avail Gold loan Kolkata online with DialaBank are:
- Click on Dialabank.com
- Fill in the necessary details as asked in the form shown on the main page
- Select a gold loan from the options given.
- Click on request a quote.
- Please sit back and wait for our relationship manager to contact you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
Delhi is the capital of India. It is the headquarters of all Government Departments, Ministries and houses the Indian Parliament.
Bawana was founded in 1168 CE, is a census town in the northwest district of Delhi, India. Bawan got its name from the Hindi language words “bawan” due to the fact that this area was a group of 52 villages, 17 in Narela, 17 in Kerala, 6 in Palam and 12 directly under Bawana It houses the Bawana Fortress of Jat Zail;
A Zail headquarters built by the Jat Zaildar who was Chief of Bawana Zail, who was 1 of the 4 Zails of Delhi during British raj along with Zails of Mehrauli, Dilli, and Najafgarh. Bawana was earlier called Bawani.
Car loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Palam||Gold Loan Model Town|
|Gold Loan Govandi||Gold Loan Badarpur|
|Gold Loan Colaba||Gold Loan Khar|
|Rajarajeshwari Nagar Gold Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Bawana
- 2 Features of Gold Loan Bawana
- 3 Gold Loan Bawana Interest Rates
- 4 Eligibility of Gold Loan Bawana
- 5 Documents required for Gold Loan Bawana
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Bawana
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
- 8 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
- 9 About Bawana(Delhi)