All About Gold Loan Beri
What is a Gold Loan?
The gold can be helpful for you to raise the funds in your personal lives.
The banks and NBFCs are granting the gold loans to the people on their gold deposits, which are known as a gold loan.
The gold and the loan can be of the same value.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
Check the Interest Rates for Gold Loan.
- The rate can start at 10.5%.
- The time of the loans can be in between 1 to 4 years.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Beri?
The banks also provide the convenience of pre-closures by which the people can do the payments of these debts before time.
- A few papers of the customers are required.
- The least identified values these loans can pay Rs. 18,000/-
- The fee of the defaults in these loans is not applicable.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Beri
Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 year
Minimum 10 gram of gold
Maximum: No Limit
Two passport size colored photographs
Proof of Identity
Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not necessary for allied agriculture purposes.
Demand Promissory Note
Certificate by the Jewel Evaluator(Bank will arrange).
Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The funds of worth Rs 1 Crore can be granted with these loans.
- The gold jewelry is much more secure in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than your lockers.
- The loans can be chosen at any time of the lifespan.
- The loan’s usages in the agriculture can provide the rates of interest.
- The documents which are required by the banks and NBFCs are less in numbers.
- Only a few hours are counted as the processing time of these loans.
- The applicants have the provision of over drafting.
Beri is a town in Jhajjar district in Haryana. The first chief minister of Haryana, Mr. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma, is from Beri. The population of the town 30,215 (Census 2011). The city is also known as the city of temples because of more than 100 small temples in the area.