Gold Loan Bhadra
Taking money against your gold means Gold Loan. Usually, low-interest rates are offered by banks within 30 minutes. It is the best way to take a loan if you have gold jewelry and it can actually save you from facing a financial crisis.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a secured loan in which a customer pledges his/her gold ornaments as collateral with a company. The company, in return, gives a loan amount as per the market value of gold to the customer.
Gold Loan Bhadra Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Eligibility criteria for Gold Loan Bhadra
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- The maximum period of the applicant can be 65 years.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
Documentation required for availing Gold Loan Bhadra
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes:(passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then has to submit his agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Identity proof: verification documents especially require one among the following:( passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) any one of them..
- Two colored passport size photos: (Applicants should not wear any glasses)
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Bhadra?
- You can apply the gold loan for a short period of the time generally from 6 to 12 months.
- Gold loan is the best Loan option for all of the unfortunate credit individuals.
- Gold Loan Bhadra is Available at low-interest rates.
- You need to pay the interest rate, and no EMI’s are involved.
Advantages of Gold Loan Bhadra
- You can get Loan up to Rs.1 Crore along with 90% of in market value of your gold ornament from the NBFC
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your collateral gold material
- Gold Loan Bhadra requires Simple documentation, and it is fast processing gold loan
- The rate of interest is payable only if the amount of overdraft that you use.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the current situation of the scale of gold in the market.
- You can close your Loan before time and save a few bucks.
- Foreclosure penalty ranges from 0-3% of the total loan amount.
- Both salaried and self-employed applicants are eligible to take this Loan and use it according to their financial needs.
- Gold Loan Bhadra has flexible tenure options ranging from 6 months to 5 years.
- It is worthy that applying for the gold loan with DialaBank provides you with so many benefits and perks
- The gold loan gets processed in no time.
- You will get the loan amount disbursed within 15 minutes.
- The whole process of gold loan is comfortable and hassle-free
- All the assistance will be provided to you without any extra charges.
- There is no need to pay any fees for any suggestion and guidance
Does the CIBIL score matter in Gold Loan Bhadra?
No, CIBIL Score does not matter in a Gold Loan. This being a secured service, the banks hardly check your CIBIL score while providing you the Loan. On the other hand, Gold Loan helps to increase the CIBIL score of a person.
Know More – What is CIBIL Score?
The city of Bhadra is in the state of the Rajasthan. If you have any query and you are in an urgent need of the gold loan feel free to contact on this no.9592046860
Other Cities for Gold loan in Assam
|Gold Loan Bishnupur||Gold Loan Sitamarhi|
|Gold Loan North Lakhimpur||Gold Loan Banka|
|Gold Loan Gaya||Gold Loan Begusarai|
|Gold Loan Patna||Gold Loan Bhagalpur|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Bhadra
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 Gold Loan Bhadra Interest Rates
- 4 Eligibility criteria for Gold Loan Bhadra
- 5 Documentation required for availing Gold Loan Bhadra
- 6 Why should one choose Gold Loan Bhadra?
- 7 Advantages of Gold Loan Bhadra
- 8 About Dialabank
- 9 Does the CIBIL score matter in Gold Loan Bhadra?
- 10 About Bhadra: