Major Gold Loan Providers in Bhayandar East
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Bhayandar East Features
Gold can be a valuable asset that can get you out of a cash crunch during the financial crisis. Gold loans are offered against your gold ornaments which you can use to make up your expenses. Gold loans are sanctioned quickly too with most of the banks transferring money in the accounts within a few hours. Customers get assured security for their gold and they also get maximum value for their gold depending upon the gold’s market price.
The documentation process for gold loans is also easily manageable with most of the banks demanding very basic proofs for the application process.
Gold Loan Bhayandar East Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/cheques.
- 2 colored passport size photos.
- Ration Card /Electricity Bill/Passport/Sales Tax testament will be considered as Address proof.
- Passport/Voters ID/Aadhaar card/Driving License as Identity proofs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- Land evidence needs to be submitted in case of Agriculture Loan worth more than Rs. 1 lac. No proof is required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- A Jewel Appraiser Certificate(Bank will look into it).
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 as Income proofs.
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum allowed is 60 years.
- The applicant must have Indian Nationality.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
To apply for a Gold Loan, Applicants can visit the DialaBank website. The process is quite easy & feasible. Few steps involved are:
- Click here to fill the details and submit the form.
- Our Relationship Manager Will Call contact you in the Next 2 Working Hours.
- Users can compare gold loans offered by different banks and NBFCs on the DialaBank website.
- Check the eligibility criteria and view the best offers available accordingly.
- Upload all the documents or you can schedule document pickup from your home or office.
- After the verification of documents is done, the bank’s executive will call the applicant for verification.
- The loan amount will be transferred to the applicant’s account in 3 to 5 working days if the loan gets approved.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
Customers can also avail offline loan process for Gold Loan at the nearby branches. To do so, simply google search Gold Loan near your location. A list will show up all the neighboring banks/institutions where you can apply for the loan. Then, you will have to visit the place until you get the loan approved.
Although, this can be a very lengthy and tiring process. So it is better recommended that you should apply for a gold loan online which will save you time and energy.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Bhayandar East
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
A decent CIBIL score is undoubtedly a must before applying for gold loan, the reason is that every loaning foundation has its own way to sanction loans and for that, a good CIBIL score is required to approver the gold Loan application. Some may consider low CIBIL score too , while most of them demand a base score of 750 to process your loan application.
In addition to your CIBIL score, the organizations take a good look at the past loans taken. Any failure to the installments of past loans can prove to be a negative view in your application. So make sure your CIBIL score is acceptable before applying for a fresh loan.
Gold Loan Bhayandar East Agents
Dialabank is the most preferred gold loan agent in Bhayandar. Applicants can apply online at Dialabank or call at 9878981166 for assistance.
Dialabank also helps you locate the best alternative among Banks and NBFCs by providing you an organized market comparison of various banks so you don’t have to look anywhere else to get your issues solved.
Gold Loan Bhayandar East Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant assistance on Gold Loans in Bhayandar now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
About Bhayandar East
Bhayandar is a suburb station of the western Mumbai railway network. It is well connected to stations like Borivali and Mira Road. The suburb is governed by the MBMC (Mira-Bhayandar Municipal Corporation). Bhayandar east is well famous for street food and attracts lot of customers in its area for evening walks.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Bhayandar East
- 2 Gold Loan Bhayandar East Features
- 3 Gold Loan Bhayandar East Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- 9 Gold Loan Bhayandar East Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Bhayandar East
- 11 About Bhayandar East