All About Gold Loan Bidhal
What is a Gold Loan?
The banks and NBFCs are providing the funds on the basis of the gold reserves presented to them
These funds are known as the gold loan which can be availed by using the gold ornaments which are not in use.
The banks and NBFCs do provide these loans of almost equal values of the gold.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
Check the Interest Rates for Gold Loan.
- The 10.5% is the starting interest rate which is being charged by the banks.
- The time of these loans is about 4 years.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Bidhal?
- The loans have the facility of pre-closure.
- A few documents are needed in this loan.
- Rs 18,000/- is the lowest interest rate.
- There no fines in these loans.
Eligibility forGold Loan Bidhal:
Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 year
Minimum 10 gram of gold
Maximum: No Limit
Two passport size colored photographs
Proof of Identity
Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not necessary for allied agriculture purposes.
Demand Promissory Note
Certificate by the Jewel Evaluator(Bank will arrange).
Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- Rs 1 Crore is the maximum amount which can be borrowed in these loans.
- More safety and security are provided by the lenders to your gold than you.
- There is no time for applying for these loans.
- The rates of interest will be decreased if these loans have the purpose in agriculture.
- A minimum need of documents is provided in these loans.
- The processing time of these loans is in hours.
- The over drafting can be done by the applicants.
Bidhal is the town Sonepat district of Haryana. The population of the place is 3,422 (2011 Census). The gold loans are very easy here to access.