Major Gold Loan Providers in Bihar
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Bihar Features
- Safety of Gold – The security of your Gold Ornament is more in banks due to the proper security systems, unlike our homes.
- Fast Process – This is a type of secured loan. Therefore, you can get your gold loan processed in as quick as 30 minutes
- Overdraft Facility – The applicant has the option of an overdraft facility that allows the applicant to enjoy cash flow anytime as per the needs.
- Low-Interest Rates – Another feature is the Interest Rate is very low in comparison to other services provided by the banks and NBFC’s
- No Processing Charges – Surprisingly, the bank does not charge any extra cost for applying for a Gold Loan.
- Less Documentation Process – The formalities that are to be complete are very less due to the type of service this is.
- Flexible Tenure – Last but not least, the applicant can choose the tenure depending upon the need.
Gold Loan Bihar Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
To check Gold Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Jewel loan Interest Rate
Documents for Gold Loan Bihar
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Bihar
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Bihar
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Should be an Indian National
How to Apply for Gold Loan Bihar
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Bihar
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan online at Dialabank. The process is straightforward. To begin, You have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9592046860.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- First of all, Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Besides that, the bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- Another reason, if you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Also, Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- One more important thing is that the Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- Also, while applying for a gold loan through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
- One more thing is that you will get a high LTV of your gold.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are trained enough to guide you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Bihar
Offline gold loan is also available with databank, just visit our website to see the various options available.
The applicant also has an option to avail of an HDFC Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the neighbouring departments from where you can avail of the loan. Then, you will have to visit again and again until the loan approval.
Thus, it can be a very tiring and time-consuming process. You can avail loans from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. As well as to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Bihar
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Bihar
750 is the minimum CIBIL score required by most institutions, every institution wants to see your credit history and also make the various decision and it also tells us about whether the loan application will get approved or not.
The financial institutions look for a variety of factors, like the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Gold Loan Bihar Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Bihar.
You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
If you want to choose from the best option of Banks and NBFCs than databank does that by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different major banks and financial institutions so that you can make the right which will make your investment better. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Bihar Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help, guidance, and approval for Gold Loan in Bihar.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Bihar
Bihar is a state in northern India. Bihar is the 12th largest state in terms of geographical size at 38,202 sq mi. It is bounded by Nepal to the north and by Jharkhand to the south. The Bihar plain is divided into two parts by the river Ganges which flows through the middle from west to east. It was subdivided, the southern part becoming the state of Jharkhand. Bihar was the third most populated state of India with total population of 82,998,509.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें:गोल्ड लोन जम्मू
Other Cities for Gold Loan in Bihar
|Gold Loan Lakhisarai||Gold Loan Ambikapur|
|Gold Loan Baddi||Gold Loan Dhamtari|
|Gold Loan Raipur||Gold Loan Jagdalpur|
|Gold Loan Rajim||Gold Loan Chirmiri|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Bihar
- 2 Gold Loan Bihar Features
- 3 Gold Loan Bihar Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Bihar
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Bihar
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Bihar
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Bihar
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Bihar
- 9 Gold Loan Bihar Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Bihar
- 11 About Bihar