All About Gold Loan Bilaspur
The gold can be used for availing the funds from the banks and NBFCs and these loans are called gold loans.
These loans are called the gold loans which are provided on the gold ornaments.
The values of the loans can be equal to the value of gold.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
Check the Interest Rates for Gold Loan.
- The 10.5% is the beginning of the interest rate which is being charged by the banks.
- The 4 years of time is usually granted in these loans.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Bilaspur?
The loans do have the facility of pre-payment of the amount.
- A few documents are required in this loan.
- Rs 18,000/- is the minimum amount which can be given in these loans.
- There no fines are charged in these loans.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Bilaspur
Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
Minimum 10 gram of gold
Documents Required for Gold Loan Bilaspur
Two passport size colored photographs
Proof of Identity
Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required:
In Rural Area Agriculture Loan Against Gold Is Also Available For Agriculturist at Very Nominal Rate of Interest
Agriculture Document needs to be provided
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The lenders give Rs 1 Crore as the maximum amount in these loans.
- Greater safety and security are given by the lenders to your gold.
- Anyone at any time can apply for these loans.
- The rates of interest will be decreased for the loans which are used for agriculture.
- Lowest numbers of documents are provided in these loans.
- The time of processing in these loans is a few hours.
- The over drafting can be an option for the applicants.
Bilaspur is headquarters of Bilaspur district in Himachal Pradesh. The total population of the city is 13,654 (2011 Census). The city has many of the tourist spots such as Naina Devi temple, Govind Sagar, Rukmani Kund, Bhakra Dam, Vyas Gufa and many more.