Major Gold Loan Providers in Bongaigaon
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Bongaigaon Features
It has become pretty advanced to grab the deal of a Gold Loan as it provides instant financial aid to cover urgent needs. As gold attains a high price, it becomes a source of investment rather than an asset, so the trend of taking Gold Loan has gained importance. It is a fast and easy scheme with few rules and regulations.
Gold Loan Bongaigaon Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill,.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License//cheque/Banker’s verification.
- minimum of 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Aizwal
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan amount of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes or activities.
- A Demand Promissory Note if applicable.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser as a validation of ornament (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16 if applicable
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years cane be acceptable.
- A person should be an Indian citizen or must have Citizenship in India
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is straightforward. To begin, You have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9592046860.
Dialabank is considered as the best suitable platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- First of all, Dialabank is India’s first best financial helpline; it provides the best and convenient financial services to customers all over the country.
- Besides that, the bank also has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- Another reason, if you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Also, Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- One more important thing is that the Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- Also, while applying for a gold loan through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
- One more thing is that you will get a high LTV of your gold.
- Finally, Relationship managers are trained enough to guide and assist you in the entire process of Gold Loan approval.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Bongaigaon
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
There is no need for the CIBIL score for Gold Loan Bongaigaon.
Gold Loan Bongaigaon Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing of Gold Loan in Bongaigaon. You can apply by visiting online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Gold Loan Bongaigaon Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Aizwal.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
Bongaigaon is a city located in the Indian state of Assam. The name of the city is derived from “Bonge”, the name of a railway chowkidar during the early British period. Indian Oil Corporation Limited is located in this region which is one of the major petrochemical industries.
|Education Loan Warangal||Impact of Falling Rupee|
|Ways to Keep Your Internet Banking Safe||Reasons for Low Rates of Saving Account|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education Loan||RBL Education Loan|
|South Indian Bank Education Loan||Gold Loan Aizawl|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Bongaigaon
- 2 Gold Loan Bongaigaon Features
- 3 Gold Loan Bongaigaon Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- 9 Gold Loan Bongaigaon Agents
- 10 Gold Loan Bongaigaon Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Bongaigaon
- 12 About Bongaigaon