Major Gold Loan Providers in Chaksu
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Chaksu Features
A person can avail of Gold Loan to fulfill all his desires or to overcome his/her financial crisis. You will be asked to pledge your gold. On meeting the eligibility criteria and after, the institution will provide a loan.
Here minimal documentation is required with a low rate of interest charged as compared to any other type of loan.
One of the leading and most trusted gold loan agents all over India is Dialabank. We help you find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks.
Visit our website to fill a simple form asking for some details. Our Customer Relationship Manager will get in touch with you. So, no need to worry about the complex process you have to go through, and hence you can make the right choice!
Gold Loan Chaksu Interest Rates
The below table shows the Gold loan interest rates provided by various banks
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Chaksu
- Identity Proof: Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Telephone or Electricity Bill/ Rental Agreement/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification or Cheque.
- 2 passport sized photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Chaksu
- Land Proof (For Agriculture Loan exceeding Rs. 1 lac; not required for allied agriculture purpose).
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certification by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof (Salary Certificate and Form No.16)
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Chaksu
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21-60 years
- Gold: Minimum 10 grams
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Chaksu
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Chaksu
- One can apply for the Gold Loan via Dialabank.
- Fill a simple form online.
- Our representative will contact you.
- Document pick up service available from your doorstep.
- For more information, visit our website.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply online for a gold loan as:
- We are India’s first financial helpline having 11 years of experience in this field.
- We provide the best financial services to our customers all over India.
- We have no additional charges on the loan application.
- You can get a high LTV of gold with complete safety and security.
- We have a good reputation among our customers because of our transparent and instant services.
- Apply for a gold loan on Dialabank and avail of a low-interest rate.
- We provide a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the applicant.
- While applying for a loan with us, very few documents are required to ease the process.
- Relationship managers are trained thoroughly to serve you in the entire process.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Chaksu
- Search Gold Loan near me on google.
- A list of all the branches of banks and finance companies providing loans near you appear.
- Choose them according to your preference and knowledge.
- Visit a suitable department and apply for a loan.
- You will be asked to visit many times before a loan gets finally approved.
Dialabank can do that for you easily!
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Chaksu
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Chaksu
A good CIBIL score is a requirement for availing of the gold loan per gram. Each lending institution has its norm for the minimum CIBIL score of 700-750 which is required for processing the gold loan application.
Apart from the CIBIL score, the detailed behavior on the previously taken loan is also necessary. Details on the loan type taken and the amount borrowed are kept in mind before granting a loan. Delayed payments for previous loans can act as a hurdle for availing a fresh loan. So make sure your CIBIL score is good before you apply for a gold loan!
Gold Loan Chaksu Agents
As mentioned earlier, one of the leading and most trustworthy gold loan agents is Dialabank. We help you find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks. Visit our website to fill a simple form asking for some details. Our Customer Relationship Manager will get in touch with you. So, no need to worry about the complex process you have to go through, and hence you can make the right choice!
Gold Loan Chaksu Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Chaksu
Car loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Kulti||Gold Loan Poranki|
|Gold Loan Longowal||Gold Loan Naihati|
|Gold Loan Golaghat||Gold Loan Sangole|
|Gold Loan Narasampet||Gold Loan Morena|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Chaksu
- 2 Gold Loan Chaksu Features
- 3 Gold Loan Chaksu Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Chaksu
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Chaksu
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Chaksu
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Chaksu
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Chaksu
- 9 Gold Loan Chaksu Agents
- 10 Gold Loan Chaksu Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Chaksu
- 12 About Chaksu