Gold Loan Chatra
In need of financial assistance? Gold loan is one of the best options available in the market. It is a hassle-free and straightforward process, with minimal documentation and easy protocols. It falls under the category of secured loan. It is readily available in the market and can be availed anytime. It is a financial help provided by the commercial banks and NBFCs to their customers. It can be used for a number of purposes, like buying agricultural equipment or even paying off your previous debts.
Why Should You Apply for Gold Loan Chatra?
- No hidden charges- There are no hidden charges.
- Low Rate of Interest- In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the loan.
- Quick approval- If you are eligible and have all the documents, then the gold loan gets quickly approved.
- No credit checks- The applicant’s credit history does not matter as he is mortgaging his gold.
- No co-signer needed- There is no need of a third person.
- Multi-purpose loan – Gold Loan Chatra is also known as a multipurpose loan. You can use this loan for any purpose. It can be a wedding, vacations, business, medical, or any other personal need.
Gold Loan Chatra Eligibility
- The age of the customer should be at least 18 or above.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats. 24 Karat gold is not acceptable.
Gold Loan Chatra Documentation
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport).
- proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport/Ration Card/Electricity/water bills of last three months with the name of the applicant).
- Two passport-sized coloured photographs.
Gold Loan Chatra Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Chatra Features
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Lower Interest Rates on Gold Loan Chatra
- Gold Loan Chatra has Simple documentation and fast processing.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
On What Factors Loan Amount Depends?
The amount of Loan given depends on mainly two factors:
- The Quantity of Gold: The weight of gold is one of the main factors that decide the amount of loan disbursed to the customer. The weight is measured after subtracting the weight of the stones(if any) in the jewellery. Higher the quantity of gold more is the amount that can be given to the customer.
Minimum 10 grams of gold is required for loan approval.
- Quality of Gold: The purity should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Therefore, the better the purity of gold, the more is the amount of loan that can be approved.
24 Carat Gold is not accepted for Gold Loan.
What is Gold Loan Repayment Schemes?
- Bullet Repayment: In this service, the applicant just has to pay the interest rate during the tenure of the loan. Therefore the principal amount has to be paid at the end of the loan tenure. But, this option is provided to the customers availing short term loans. The interest rate is paid on a monthly basis through EMI’s.
- Overdraft Facility: It is available mostly by self-employed people. As people owning a business have fluctuating money requirements. Through this service, one can withdraw money according to their needs. That is, the applicant can choose the amount from the total loan amount disbursed for which they want to pay interest. Thus, the interest is applied to the amount that is withdrawn by the customer.
- EMI Facility: In this option, a fixed amount is calculated that the applicant has to pay monthly. This value includes a part of the principal amount and the interest rate. This scheme is becoming popular among people.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Chatra?
- A person can easily apply online on DialaBank Website.
- The process is very easy and hassle-free.
- For any assistance, call us on +91 9878981166.
Chatra is a city in the Chatra district in the state of Jharkhand.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Chatra
- 2 Why Should You Apply for Gold Loan Chatra?
- 3 Gold Loan Chatra Eligibility
- 4 Gold Loan Chatra Documentation
- 5 Gold Loan Chatra Interest Rate
- 6 Gold Loan Chatra Features
- 7 On What Factors Loan Amount Depends?
- 8 What is Gold Loan Repayment Schemes?
- 9 How to Apply for Gold Loan Chatra?
- 10 About Chatra