Best Banks for Gold Loan in Cochin
Gold Loan Cochin Features
Gold Loans are now pretty easy and convenient to avail as most of the major banks and NBFCs offer it at a reasonable rate of interest and minimum documentation. Gold Loans are secured loans that can be availed by keeping your Gold ornaments/Jewelry as a collateral or security deposit for short-term credit. Banks sanction Gold Loan easily considering the fact that you repay the amount in the form of interest in a specific period of time. If you fail to repay, the loan can be renewed.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Cochin
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Gold Loan Cochin Interest Rates and charges
Documents for Gold Loan Cochin
- Signed Application form
- 2 recent passport size photographs(colored) of the applicant
- Government approved ID such as Driving license/passport/Aadhar card,etc
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Sales Tax certificate.
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac.(not required for agricultural purpose)
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) of borrower
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Cochin
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Indian nationality is a must for the applicant
- He/She should be self employed or salaried person.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Cochin
How to Apply for Gold Loan Cochin
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Cochin
- You can avail Gold Loan Cochin with a single click while sitting at home.
- Our customer relationship manager will be providing you the service of helping you choose the right type of loan for you.
- Just fill a simple form so that our customer care department can look up for your finances can check your financial status and your eligibility for the loan that you have applied.
- You will be led to the right banker for more details on your Loan. The bank executives will arrive at your doorsteps to collect the required documents from you.
- Only at the time of submission of gold you have to pay a visit to the Bank, the rest will be taken care of by the Bank’s executives.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Gold Loans can be availed at low rate of interest with minimum documentation requirement
- Dialabank provides document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- There is no processing fee or additional charges for availing the service through Dialabank
- The bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- The Relationship managers of Dialabank are trained and assist the customer
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Cochin
The applicant also has an option to avail Gold Loan through offline process. This requires market research as well as some physical work of visiting the bank.
The applicants need to search for the nearby banks offering Gold Loans and visit them at their working hours. Thereafter, their relationship manager will correspond and assist you according to your requirements requiring repeated visits to the nearest branch.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Cochin
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Cochin
Most of the major banks and NBFCs offer Gold Loan irrespective of the CIBIL score.
Gold Loan Cochin Agents
Dialabank is one of the leading agents for availing Gold Loan in Cochin. You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give us a call at 9878981166
Dialabank finds the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of various banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers shall assist you for further help.
Cochin is a coastal city in the state of Kerala and is popularly known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea due to its proximity to the Arabian Sea helping it in trading. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and has numerous beaches along with other beautiful landscapes making it an ideal tourist attraction.