Gold Loan Dausa
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.
Gold Loan Dausa Eligibility Criteria
- First of all the minimum age of applicant: 18 years
- After that the maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 70 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- The interest rates are quite affordable.
Find the Best Rate on Gold Loan Dausa
Following are Best Rate offered Gold Loan Dausa:
Starting @ 1% per month
Gold Jewellery / Gold Bars
6 Months / 12 Months (can be renewed upto 3 Years)
Up to 75% of Gold Value
Pre Closure Charges
0 % to 2 % of the outstanding loan amount
Find the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Dausa
Following the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Dausa:
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Gold Loan Dausa
Following are the Features of Gold Loan Dausa:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore& up to 75% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Dausa
Following are Best Advantages of Gold Loan Dausa:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Required Documents for Gold Loan Dausa
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Dausa:
- Identity Proof (AadharPassport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
The city of Dausa is the administrative headquarters of Dausa district in the state of Rajasthan. It is 55 km from Jaipur, 240 km from Delhi, and situated at NH-11. Dausa is also known as “DevNagari.”To get a gold loan in Dausa visit www.dialabank.com or call 9592046860.
Gold Loan in other cities
|Gold Loan Chogawan||Gold Loan Chhani|
|Gold Loan Chattarpur|
|Gold Loan Chakan||Gold Loan Chabhal|
|Gold Loan Bungal||Gold Loan Budhlada|
Special Note: Always check Gold Loan Rate Per Gram before applying for loan against gold.