If you are one of those who in urgent need of cash but do not have any resources to acquire it, then you can consider availing a Gold Loan. It is a scheme that offers monetary support to people and helps them in overcoming the financial crisis. The loan is secured in nature and demands an asset as collateral.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Dharamkot?
There are some benefits to getting a gold loan. Some of them are listed below:
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
Eligibility Criteria Gold Loan Dharamkot
Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
Minimum 10 gram of gold
Documents Required for Gold Loan Dharamkot
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size colored photographs.
Additional Documents Required:
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
Features of Gold Loan Dharamkot
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The gold loan interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Dharamkot is a small hill station in district Kangra of Himachal Pradesh. The place has a beautiful view of Kangra Valley and the Dhauladhar ranges. To get a gold loan in Dharamkot visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9592046860.
Other Places To Avail Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Sopore||Gold Loan Dumka|
|Gold Loan Srinagar||Gold Loan Ramgarh|
|Gold Loan Udhampur||Gold Loan Lohardaga|
|Gold Loan Ranchi||Gold Loan Phusro|
Table of Contents
- 1 Why one should choose Gold Loan Dharamkot?
- 2 Eligibility Criteria Gold Loan Dharamkot
- 3 Documents Required for Gold Loan Dharamkot
- 4 Additional Documents Required:
- 5 Gold Loan Interest Rates
- 6 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
- 8 Features of Gold Loan Dharamkot
- 9 About Dharamkot: