Major Gold Loan Providers in Fort
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Fort Features
The gold loan provided by dialabank is best in the city and you will not be disappointed by our service as it is best in class. we offer several features, some of them are:
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of the value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Gold loan interest rate
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold
Gold Loan Fort Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Fort
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Fort
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange it for you).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Fort
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicant should have Indian nationality.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Fort
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Fort
You can apply for the Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is straightforward. To begin, You have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9878981166.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- The bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- While applying for a gold loan through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
- You will get a high LTV of your gold.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Fort
The offline process is not as fast as the online process but still, we have many options for you if you want to take Gold Loan offline.
Mostly the preferred bank is HDFC gold loan branches and Muthoot gold loan and they will not disappoint you in customer service.
The applicant also has an option to avail of an HDFC Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the neighboring departments from where you can avail of the loan. Then, you will have to visit again and again until the loan approval.
Thus, it can be a very tiring and time-consuming process. You can avail loans from Gold Loan Branches.
Another good option to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Fort
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Fort
Maintaining a good CIBIL score is easy, you need to have a good source of income and credit history,
CIBIL score Check helps to get the loan process faster.
Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application. Every lending institution has its own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Gold Loan application in Malegaon, so maintain constancy in your CIBIL score
The institutions don’t just look at the overall score but also the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Gold Loan Fort Agents
All the best Gold loan per gram offers are offered by dialabank, so apply right now to get those offers as Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Fort.
You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option between various Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different types of banks and financial institutions, it includes all the major banks so that you can make the right choice.
Visit our website www.dialabank.com and you can easily contact our agents easily, fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Fort Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Fort right now. Apply now!
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Fort
The ruins of Alamparai Fort lie near Kadappakkam, a village 50 km from Mamallapuram on the land overlooking the sea. Constructed in the late 17th century during the Mughal era, the Alamparai Fort once had a 100-meter long dockyard stretching into the sea, from which zari cloth, salt, and ghee were exported.
Gold Loan in Other Cities in Rajasthan
|Gold Loan Nokha||Gold Loan Sri Ganganagar|
|Gold Loan Rajsamand||Gold Loan Mount Abu|
|Gold Loan Sanchore||Gold Loan Balotra|
|Gold Loan Shahpura||Gold Loan Barmer|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Fort
- 2 Gold Loan Fort Features
- 3 Gold Loan Fort Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Fort
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Fort
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Fort
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Fort
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Fort
- 9 Gold Loan Fort Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Fort
- 11 About Fort