All about Gold Loan Ghazipur
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loans against Gold at low-interest rates.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Ghazipur?
- These loans have the provision of pre-closure which means you can pay the loans before time.
- Very few of your documents are needed for these loans.
- The least value of these debts can be Rs. 18,000/-
- Gold Loan Ghazipur has no fee on the mistakes.
Features of Gold Loan Ghazipur:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan online:
- Rs 1 Crore of values are accessible in these debts.
- Your gold promises will have more safety than ever.
- The loan amounts can be withdrawn at any time and anywhere.
- These loans are attainable on the lower interest rates are these loans are used in the agricultural business.
- The number of documents that are needed for these loans is lesser than any other loan.
- The loans are available in just a few minutes.
- The gold loans come with the provisions of overdraft.
Interest Rate on Gold Loan Ghazipur
- The banks and NBFCs are giving these loans at a minimum rate of interest of 10.5% p.a.
- The life of these loans is in between 1 and 4 years.
- The charges of pre-closure are in between the 0% and 2% of the outstanding values of the loans.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Ghazipur
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents of Gold Loan Ghazipur
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Ghazipur previously spelled Ghazeepore. It is a municipal corporation and headquarters of Ghazipur district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a managerial headquarters of Ghazipur Division and Sub-division. It was a place of administration under the Guptas dynasty too than earlier as described in Hindu Mythology, as a kingdom of King Vishvamitra, who later changed into a saint and popularly called Maharshi Vishwamitra. Vishwamitra was the son of Gaadhi.
Gold loan in other Cities
|Gold Loan Ghatwa||Gold Loan Ghatampur|
|Gold Loan Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|Gold Loan Gajraula||Gold Loan Fatehpur|
|Gold Loan Fatehgarh||Gold Loan Faridpur|
Some Common FAQs:
- What is the eligibility criteria for a gold loan in Ghazipur?
To avail a gold loan, you should be:
- An Indian national
- Above 18 years of age
- the owner of gold between 18 to 24 carats.
- Are gold loans in Ghazipur better than personal loans?
Yes, gold loans are secured and hence are cheaper than the personal loans. Gold loans also do not require any sort of income proofs or a particular credit history like other loans. Thus, they are easier to apply for and avail.
- What are the various documents I’ll need to keep in order?
You don’t need an income proof. All you need is any ID proof, any address proof and any signature proof.
- Are my gold ornaments safe in the bank?
You need not worry about this aspect. Your gold ornaments will be kept away safely in lockers along with 24-hour electronic surveillance.
- How do I repay my gold loan in Ghazipur?
For repaying a gold loan in Ghazipur you will have to make monthly EMI payments to the banks until the tenure ends, but you also have the option to pay it all together at the end. These payments can be made through cash/ DD/ cheque or online transactions.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.