Major Gold Loan Lenders in Godavari
The leading banks and NBFCs of Gold Loan Godavari are as follows:
Gold Loan Godavari Features
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan Godavari is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Gold Loan Godavari against Gold at the low interest rate. Gold Loan Interest Rates
Documents for Gold Loan Godavari
- Proof of Identity (any one of these required): Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof (any one of these required): Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof (any one of these required): Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Duly filled and signed application form of Gold Loan.
- Post- disbursement documents (if any).
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Godavari
- If the applicant wants to avail a gold loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh for agricultural purposes, the proof of agricultural land needs to be presented before the bank.
- The applicant should present a Demand Promissory Note before the bank.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange it though).
- Income Proof: The applicant can be asked to present the Salary Slip of the past 3 months and Form No.16 before the bank.
- PAN Card (not mandatory though).
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Godavari
- The applicant must be a permanent Indian citizen between the age of 18 to 70 years.
- The applicant must be the rightful owner of the gold pledged with the bank.
- The gold pledged with the bank must not be less than 10 grams in weight.
- The minimum gold purity to be eligible for gold loan is 18 carats.
- 24 carats gold is not accepted by the bank be it in any form (coins, jewelry, bars, biscuits, etc).
How to Apply for Gold Loan Godavari
Apply Online for Gold Loan Godavari
Dialabank helps you apply online for availing gold loan by simply filling the application form present at its website.
Once you are done, you’ll receive a call from our Single Relationship Manager to assist you further. We also facilitate you with our pick service for your document verification from our end.
For more details, feel free to call at 9878981166.
Apply Offline for Gold Loan Godavari
Applicants can also avail the gold loan in offline mode by contacting the nearest bank branch near them. The search results on Google will enlist several banks and their nearby branches. Approach the banks with the required documents.
You will then be required to visit the bank and duly fill the gild loan application form and go through the process of verification and approval which can take up a few hours to a couple of days.
However, there is a quick loan disbursement process at some banks and NBFCs like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Muthoot Finance.
Is a good CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Godavari?
Those without a good credit or CIBIL score or income proof are often not eligible for personal or business loans, however, they can avail gold loan as it is a secured loan secured by the gold collateral pledged with the bank. Hence, even a person with low CIBIL score is eligible to avail a gold loan.
You’ll be classified as a loan defaulter if you do not oblige by the loan contract of the bank. Even a single day delay gets reported to all credit bureaus and will substantially affect your CIBIL score. It can also lead to penalty charges and repeated failures of timely payments empower the bank to legally acquire your gold articles.
Gold Loan Godavari Agents
Gold Loan Godavari Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Godavari
The Godavari is a river in the south-central India. It starts in the western state of Maharashtra and flows through the modern state of Andhra Pradesh before reaching the Bay of Bengal. It is one of the largest river basins in India. Godavari is the second longest river in India second to The Ganges and the longest in southern India. Godavari originates near Trimbak in Nashik District of Maharashtra state. It flows east across the Deccan Plateau into the Bay of Bengal near Yanam and Antarvedi in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें:गोल्ड लोन दिल्ली
Other Places To Avail Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Dholka||Gold Loan Tharad|
|Gold Loan Gandhi Nagar||Gold Loan Karnal|
|Gold Loan Dhrol||Gold Loan Barara|
|Gold Loan Kheralu||Gold Loan Charkhi Dadri|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Lenders in Godavari
- 2 Gold Loan Godavari Features
- 3 Documents for Gold Loan Godavari
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Godavari
- 5 How to Apply for Gold Loan Godavari
- 6 Is a good CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Godavari?
- 7 Gold Loan Godavari Agents
- 8 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Godavari
- 9 About Godavari