Major Gold Loan Providers in Hoskote
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Hoskote Features
Irrespective of your credit score you can easily avail a loan. You must be wondering how it can be possible. It is possible only with the help of Gold Loans. The loan sanctioned depends upon your gold and its quality. It is the fastest way to get financed.
Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome you’re immediate as well as short term needs. The documentation process for this loan is quite simple. There are no credit checks needed for this financing. A person suffering from a bad credit score even avail for a gold loan. The gold loan interest rate is comparatively less than other loans.
Gold Loan Hoskote Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
Private Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Why Choose Gold Loan Hoskote?
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
- Fast Loan Approvals
Documents for Gold Loan Hoskote
- Signed Application form
- 2 recent passport size photographs(coloured) of the applicant
- Government-approved ID such as Driving license/passport/Aadhar card, etc
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Sales Tax certificate.
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac.(not required for agricultural purpose)
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) of the borrower
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Hoskote
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and a maximum of up to 65 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India that is the nationality of the applicant should be Indian.
- The gold should weigh at least 10 grams, and the purity of gold should lie between 18-24 karat.
- No CIBIL score is required.
- It has a flexible repayment option.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Features of Gold Loan Hoskote
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Hoskote
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Hoskote
- You can avail of Gold Loan Hoskote with a single click while sitting at home.
- Our customer relationship manager will be providing you with the service of helping you choose the right type of loan for you.
- Just fill a simple form so that our customer care department can look up for your finances can check your financial status and your eligibility for the loan that you have applied.
- You will be led to the right banker for more details on your Loan. The bank executives will arrive at your doorsteps to collect the required documents from you.
- Only at the time of submission of gold you have to pay a visit to the Bank, the rest will be taken care of by the Bank’s executives.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Gold Loans can be availed at a low rate of interest with minimum documentation requirement
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- There is no processing fee or additional charges for availing gold loan per gram through Dialabank
- The bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- The Relationship managers of Dialabank are trained and assist the customer
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Hoskote
The applicant also has an option to avail Gold Loan through the offline process. This requires market research as well as some physical work of visiting the bank.
The applicants need to search for the nearby banks offering Gold Loans and visit them at their working hours. Thereafter, their relationship manager will correspond and assist you according to your requirements requiring repeated visits to the nearest branch.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Hoskote
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Hoskote
Most of the major banks and NBFCs offer Gold Loan irrespective of the CIBIL score.
Gold Loan Hoskote Agents
Dialabank is one of the leading agents for availing Gold Loan in Hoskote. You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give us a call at 9878981166
Dialabank finds the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of various banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers shall assist you for further help.
Gold Loan Hoskote Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help for Gold Loan in Hoskote.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Hoskote
It is a city in Hoskote city in Bangalore rural district of Karnataka. It is a city headquarter and consists of five Hoblis – Nandagudi, Sulibele, Jadigenahalli, Anugondanahalli, and Kasaba.
Other Places to Avail Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Mandya||Gold Loan Ramanagaram|
|Gold Loan Mangalore||Gold Loan Sandur|
|Gold Loan Mudhol||Gold Loan Sedam|
|Gold Loan Nanjangud||Gold Loan Tiptur|