All About Gold Loan in Palwal
Are you facing financial problems? Does your business suffer a considerable loss in recent months? Are you thinking about taking a loan but not able to decide which on the right option for you? Don’t worry you are not the only one most of the people get intimidated by seeing so many different loaning scheme. It is really confusing and sometimes frustrating. But not now with Dialabank, you will surely get the best loan option which fulfills all your requirement without making you feel the burden of the loan.
About Gold Loan
See gold loan is the financial product which banks and NBFCs provide to their customers. To avail this loan, it is required that the applicant must have gold which he/she can use as collateral against the principal value. Also, it’s a secure way of taking a loan amount from the bank. As a result, interest rates are quite affordable. You can use this loan and use its loan amount in any way you like the bank has no restriction on the expenditure. Thus, you can use it for paying your daughter’s college fee, or you can use it to pay your medical expenses.
Benefits of taking Gold Loan in Palwal
- First of all gold loan is very easy and convenient to apply.
- Also, the documentation process is very less in a Gold Loan.
- Moreover, the interest rates are much low than the personal loan.
- Likewise, the applicant can choose the tenure of the loan according to their convenience.
- Both salaried and self-employed applicant is eligible to take this loan.
- Furthermore, the bank/ nonbanking financial company provides fireproof security to the gold ornaments of the customer.
Ornaments on which you can take Gold Loan
you can make a loan on any of the following gold ornaments given below requiring you provide the owner of the ornament.
Gold Pendant, gold earrings, Gold necklace but you must provide the consent of the owner as mangalsutra holds emotional value.
Also, you can use your gold coins as the collateral, but they must weigh less than 50 grams.
Gold Loan in Palwal Eligibility
- Firstly, the bank requires the minimum age of the applicant to be 18 Years
- Contrary, the maximum period to avail this loan is 70 Years
- The minimum principal amount you can take by pledging your Gold Ornaments is Rs 18,000
- Also, the purity of the collateral Gold needs to be in between 18 karats to 22 karat
- The gold ornaments against which you are asking for a loan should be owned by the borrower or his/her family members.
Documents Required for Gold Loan in Palwal
- Firstly, an identity Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Also, an address Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card/ Ration Card
- In case you are paying rent you need to provide your rental agreement papers and utility bills for the past3 months.
- For Own Property: Address proof such as Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- One copy of PAN Card
- Passport sized colored photographs.