About Gold Loan Indore
Now there is no need to sell your gold assets to finance in any emergency as one can avail a Gold Loan. The Gold Loan is an offer that provides monetary support to people in times of need. The borrower has to place the gold assets with the lender to secure the loan.
Gold Loan Indore Interest Rates:
Why Gold Loan Indore?
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just few minutes.
- The applicant has to pay only the Rate of Interest during the tenure of the loan.
- The loan amount is to be paid at the end of the tenure.
- It is a secured loan that demands gold assets to be pledged with the lender.
- The loan amount is based upon the quantity of gold provided by the customer.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Indore
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
A Demand Promissory Note.
Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan Indore
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Gold Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Gold Loan Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
How to apply Gold Loan Indore?
- A person can easily apply online on www.dialabank.com.
- The process is very easy and hassle-free.
- The documentation process is very less as well.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Gold Loan Indore