Major Gold Loan Lenders in Jaggayyapeta
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta Features
A Gold Loan is an incredible aid when you need cash without an over the top problem of obtaining from companions or family. Regardless of whether it’s for clinical costs or a wedding, tourism or study abroad expenses, home remodel, or transient money, you can get a Gold Loan rapidly and without any problem. A Gold Loan is advantageous on the grounds that you can reimburse it over some stretch of time in pocket-accommodating portions and you can get fast disbursal with practically no administrative work.
Here are a some of the key features of a Gold Loan:
- Bother free loan management: You can apply for a Gold Loan online on the site or by means of NetBanking, at an ATM or by visiting your closest branch. The application procedure is brisk and the documentation is negligible
- Instant disbursal: You can get a pre-affirmed Gold Loan in 10 minutes!
- Permissible to utilize the assets for any reason: One of the greatest points of interest of Gold Loans is that you can utilize your assets for any reason you like – be it a wedding, an occasion, a contraption, business speculation, home redesign and so forth whereas a Home Loan or a Car Loan must be utilized for the reason that you acquire it.
- No compelling reason to give insurances against the credit: Gold Loans are unstable advances – this implies you don’t need to contract guarantee, for example, your home or offers to get the loan advance.
Know More – Gold Loan Benefits
Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta Interest Rates
Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta helps you meet your urgent financial needs with the same day loan disbursement feature. Gold Loan Interest Rate ranges from 9.24-24 % p.a.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
A properly filled and marked Gold Loan application form has to be submitted alongside the accompanying records:
|Photographs||2 latest Passport-Sized photos of the applicant|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
|Agricultural Land Proof||Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purposes|
If you are an existing customer of the bank you may not be required to submit any documents as the bank will already have your verified details.
**Any other documents as requested by the bank ought to be submitted.**
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
- The least age requirement of a candidate ought to be 21 years and a maximum of as long as 60 years.
- A candidate should have an income of up to 25000 INR at the least.
- A candidate applying for the Gold Loan must have a decent financial record.
- A candidate needs to present his bank statement of three months.
- Gold should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
Apply Online for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
- To apply for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta on the web, you can go to the Dialabank site.
- It is a simple procedure which should be possible from the solace of your homes.
- You should simply tap on the gold credit alternative on the menu
- Give us your professional and individual data through the online form
- We will shortlist offers for you and contact you.
Apply Offline for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
The applicant also has an option to benefit Gold Loan from the connecting branches. To do all things considered, check for Gold Loan giving branches on google. It’ll choose all the banks and back associations giving credits close to you. You can wish to pick them in correspondence to your propensity and information, in any case, Dialabank can do that for you in a speedier and way better manner. By then, you should visit those bank branches and apply for Gold Loan.
You can profit propels from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. Similarly as to discover a division that is coterminous, filter for Muthoot Gold Loan close by. Google will enroll all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches in your general vicinity.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
Is a good CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta?
A CIBIL Score is an applicant’s advance credit assessment. It is a 3-digit numeric overview of a buyer’s financial record and an impression of the applicant’s loan history.
Greatest CIBIL Score Requirement is from 750 to 900.
Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta Agents
Dialabank urges you to find the most ideal alternative between various banks and NBFCs by outfitting you with a broad and standardized exhibit examination of various banks so you don’t have to consider the befuddling nuances and technique you need to unknot, in this manner you can choose the right bank for the relevant type of Loan credit.
Visit our site at Dialabank and fill an online application form, referencing important information and our customer advisors will enable you to proceed further.
Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta Contact Number
Call 9878981166 for instant consultation for Gold Loan in Jaggayyapeta and avail your Gold Loan easily!
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
Jaggayyapeta town situated in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh. It is located on the Paleru river. According to government records, Venkatadri Nayudu was the founder of this town. This place also has historical significance like buddha stupa, many sculptures, and scriptures of Neolithic, megalithic, and medieval periods were founded by archaeological excavation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Lenders in Jaggayyapeta
- 2 Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta Features
- 3 Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
- 8 Is a good CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta?
- 9 Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Jaggayyapeta
- 11 About Jaggayyapeta