Major Gold Loan Providers in Jammu
Gold Loan Jammu Features
- Safety of Gold – The security of your Gold Ornament is more in banks due to the proper security systems, unlike our homes.
- Fast Process – This is a type of secured loan. Therefore, you can get your gold loan processed in as quick as 30 minutes
- Overdraft Facility – The applicant has the option of an overdraft facility that allows the applicant to enjoy cash flow anytime as per the needs.
- Low-Interest Rates – Another feature is the Today’s Gold Loan Interest Rate is very low in comparison to other services provided by the banks and NBFC’s
- No Processing Charges – Surprisingly, the bank does not charge any extra cost for applying for a Gold Loan.
- Less Documentation Process – The formalities that are to be complete are very less due to the type of service this is.
- Flexible Tenure – Last but not least, the applicant can choose the tenure depending upon the need.
Gold Loan Jammu Interest Rates
Documents for Gold Loan Jammu
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Jammu
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Jammu
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Should be an Indian National
How to Apply for Gold Loan Jammu
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Jammu
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is straightforward. To begin, You have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9592046860.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- First of all, Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- Besides that, the bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- Another reason, if you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Also, Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- One more important thing is that Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- Also, while applying for a gold loan per gram online through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
- One more thing is that you will get a high LTV of your gold.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are trained enough to guide you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Jammu
Offline gold loan is also available with databank, just visit our website to see the various options available.
The applicant also has an option to avail of an HDFC Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the neighboring departments from where you can avail of the loan. Then, you will have to visit again and again until the loan approval.
Thus, it can be a very tiring and time-consuming process. You can avail loans from HDFC Gold Loan Branches. As well as to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Jammu
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Jammu
750 is the minimum CIBIL score required by most institutions, every institution wants to see your credit history and also make the various decision and it also tells us about whether the loan application will get approved or not.
The financial institutions look for a variety of factors, like the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Gold Loan Delhi Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Jammu.
You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
If you want to choose from the best option of Banks and NBFCs than databank does that by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different major banks and financial institutions so that you can make the right which will make your investment better. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Jammu Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help, guidance, and approval for Gold Loan in Jammu.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Jammu
Jammu and Kashmir was a region formerly administered by India as a state from 1954 to 2019, constituting the southern and southeastern portion of the larger Kashmir region, which has been the subject of a dispute between India, Pakistan and China since the mid-20th century. The underlying region of this state were parts of the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir, whose western districts, now known as Azad Kashmir, and northern territories, now known as Gilgit-Baltistan, are administered by Pakistan. The Aksai Chin region in the east, bordering Tibet, has been under Chinese control since 1962.
After the Government of India repealed the special status accorded to Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 of the Indian constitution in 2019, the Parliament of India passed the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, which contained provisions that dissolved the state and reorganized it into two union territories – Jammu and Kashmir in the west and Ladakh in the east, with effect from 31 October 2019. At the time of its dissolution, Jammu and Kashmir was the only state in India with a Muslim-majority population
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें:गोल्ड लोन जम्मू
other Gold loan cities in Jammu & kashmir
|Gold Loan Vengara||Gold Loan Veliyanad|
|Gold Loan Vatanappally||Gold Loan Vaikom|
|Gold Loan Vadakara||Gold Loan Trivandrum|
|Gold Loan Trichur||Gold Loan Tiruvalla|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Jammu
- 2 Gold Loan Jammu Features
- 3 Gold Loan Jammu Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Jammu
- 5 Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Jammu
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Jammu
- 7 How to Apply for Gold Loan Jammu
- 8 Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Jammu
- 9 Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Jammu
- 10 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Jammu
- 11 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Jammu
- 12 Gold Loan Delhi Agents
- 13 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Jammu
- 14 About Jammu