Gold Loan Jatani
- The urgent financial requirements of the lives can be omitted by the loans on the gold deposits.
- The banks and NBFCs are eager to help the people so that they could up-bring their lives without any hurdles.
- The gold loans can be of the same value as of the gold deposits.
- The gold ornaments are much more secured in the possessions of the banks and NBFCs.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Jatani
- The banks also provide the provision of pre-closures by which the applicants can do the payments of these debts before time.
- A few documents of the applicants are needed.
- The minimum identified amounts these loans can pay Rs. 18,000/-
- The fee for the mistakes in these loans is not implemented.
Features of Gold Loan Jatani:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The finances of Rs 1 Crore can be approved with these loans.
- The gold ornaments are much more secured in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than in your lockers.
- The amounts can be withdrawn at any time of the lifespan.
- The loan’s usages in the cultivation can give lower rates of interest.
- The papers which are needed by the banks and NBFCs are less in counting.
- Only a few minutes are there for the counting as the processing time of these loans.
- The applicants have the convenience of over-drafting.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Jatani
Minimum: 18 year
Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 year
Minimum 10 gram of gold
Maximum: No Limit
Documentation of Gold Loan Jatani
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size coloured photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Jatani
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Jatani?
The steps required to avail a Gold loan Jatani online with DialaBank are:
- Click on dialabank.com
- Fill in the necessary details as asked in the form shown on the main page
- Select Gold loan from the options given.
- Click on request a quote.
- Sit back and wait for our relationship manager to contact you.
- For further information please contact +91 9878981166.
Gold Loan Jatani Interest Rates
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||9.9% to 14%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||10.50% to 16%|
|Private Bank Gold Loan||10.75% to 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||9.5 % to 13%|
|Kotak Gold Loan||11% to 14%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||9.24% to 24%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12% to 24%|
|Manappauram Gold Loan||12% to 26%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.05% to 16%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||9.75 % to 13%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||10.70% to 16%|
Jatani is a town and a major suburban area of Bhubaneshwar in Odisha. The place comes in the district of Khorda district of Odisha. The population of the place is 63,679 (2011 Census). The place is a commercial hub for educational and other institutions. The place is also known as Jatni or Khurda road
Gold Loan in Other Cities