Best Banks for Gold Loan in Jorhat
Gold Loan Jorhat Features
Achieve your dreams without any delay! Gold Loan is available for you. This loan is unsecured in nature with minimal documentation and less paperwork. This loan can get approved within 48 hours after the verification process.
Gold Loan Jorhat is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to customers at an affordable gold loan interest rate. Furthermore, there is no end-use restriction on the use of the Gold loan amount. You can get the loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Jorhat
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jun 24 2021
Gold Loan in Jorhat Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Jorhat Documents Required
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Jorhat
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Gold Loan Jorhat Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- Should be an Indian National
Gold Loan Jorhat Agents and Contact Number
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website dialabank and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Jorhat
Jorhat implies two caps or mandis-“Macharhat” and “Chowkihat” which existed on the two distinct banks of the stream Bhogdoi. During the eighteenth century, Jorhat was the last capital of the Ahom Kingdom, as an arranged town under imperial support. It is regularly spelled as “Jorehaut” during the British rule. In the year 1794, the Ahom King Gaurinath Singha moved the capital from Sibsagar, a recent Rangpur to Jorhat.
Other Cities for Gold loan in Assam
|Gold Loan Sivasagar||Gold Loan Rangia|
|Gold Loan Digboi||Gold Loan Karimganj|
|Gold Loan Sibsagar||Gold Loan Bhadra|
|Gold Loan Pathsala||Gold Loan Hailakandi|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold Loan in Jorhat
- 2 Gold Loan Jorhat Features
- 3 Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Jorhat
- 4 Gold Loan in Jorhat Interest Rates and Charges
- 5 Gold Loan in Jorhat Documents Required
- 6 Gold Loan Jorhat Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Gold Loan Jorhat Agents and Contact Number
- 8 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Jorhat
- 9 About Jorhat