All About Gold Loan Kaniha
If you are in a urgent need of the money and can not find any sources for your funds and your dream come true. Gold loan is here to here to help you and overcome all your problems related to the finance. You can you gold loan for any purpose. The interest rate on the gold loan is very nominal ,and it also require minimum documentation.
What is Gold Loan ?
Gold Loan refers to that type of the loan which applicants can apply easily from the bank . all you have to do is to keep your gold with the bank as the collateral security. Gold must be present in the form of ornaments, which means that no gold biscuits or coins are accepted.
Gold Loan Kaniha Interest Rates
10.70% is the minimum annual rate of interest you can expect on gold loans. If you calculate the monthly interest rate will come less than 1%. Thus, making it the lowest interest rate loaning scheme. Also, it comes with foreclosure facility meaning you can close your Loan before time and skip the pending Emi’s and their respective interest rate amount. The foreclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount.
Eligibility criteria for Gold Loan Kaniha
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- The maximum period of the applicant can be 65 years.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
Documentation required for Taking Gold Loan Kaniha
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes:(passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then has to submit his agreement, electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Identity proof: verification documents especially require one among the following:( passport/ID card/ Voter card/ aadhar card/ration/card/driving license) any one of them..
- Two colored passport size photos: (Applicants should not wear any glasses)
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Why should one choose Gold Loan Kaniha?
- You can apply the gold loan for a short period of the time generally from 6 to 12 months.
- Gold loan is the best Loan option for all of the unfortunate credit individuals.
- Available at low-interest rates.
- You need to pay the interest rate, and no EMI’s are involved.
Advantages of Gold Loan Kaniha
- You can get Loan up to Rs.1 Crore along with 90% of in market value of your gold ornament from the NBFC
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your collateral gold material
- It requires Simple documentation, and it is fast processing gold loan
- The rate of interest is payable only if the amount of overdraft that you use.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the current situation of the scale of gold in the market.
- You can close your Loan before time and save a few bucks.
- Foreclosure penalty ranges from 0-3% of the total loan amount.
- Both salaried and self-employed applicants are eligible to take this Loan and use it according to their financial needs.
- The gold loan has flexible tenure options ranging from 6 months to 5 years.
About Diala bank
- It is worthy that applying for the gold loan with DialaBank provides you with so many benefits and perks
- The gold loan gets processed in no time.
- You will get the loan amount disbursed within 15 minutes.
- The whole process of gold loan is comfortable and hassle-free
- All the assistance will be provided to you without any extra charges.
- There is no need to pay any fees for any suggestion and guidance
Does CIBIL score matter in Gold Loan Kaniha?
No, CIBIL Score does not matter in a Gold Loan. This being a secured service, the banks hardly check your CIBIL score while providing you the Loan. On the other hand, Gold Loan helps to increase the CIBIL score of a person
Know More – What is CIBIL Score?
The city of Kaniha is in the state of the Orissa. If you have any query and you are in a urgent need of the gold loan feel free to contact on this no.9592046860
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
Gold Loan Rate
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
- What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
- Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
- What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
- Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fees
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Gold Loan Kaniha
- 2 What is Gold Loan ?
- 2.1 Gold Loan Kaniha Interest Rates
- 2.2 Eligibility criteria for Gold Loan Kaniha
- 2.3 Documentation required for Taking Gold Loan Kaniha
- 2.4 Why should one choose Gold Loan Kaniha?
- 2.5 Advantages of Gold Loan Kaniha
- 2.6 About Diala bank
- 2.7 Does CIBIL score matter in Gold Loan Kaniha?
- 2.8 About Kaniha:
- 2.9 Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
- 2.10 FAQs About Gold Loan