Gold Loan Kanker
Gold is one of the precious metals for Indians as Its value in our lives cannot be ignored because every person is attached to it emotionally. However, what is the point of keeping your gold in lockers when it cannot help you in times of emergency? Thus, Taking Gold Loan Kanker can help you to overcome financial needs. Also, it is the best way to get cash easily or in a short span.
Want to know to get instant Gold Loan in Kanker? – Click Here
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a secured loan where a customer pledges his gold as a security to the bank and get the required amount of credit. In Gold Loan Kanker service, you have to give some amount of interest to the bank along with the principal amount. Furthermore, The moment you return your loan you will get your pledged gold back and the bank is entirely responsible for the security of the gold.
What is Gold Loan Kanker Interest Rate?
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Kanker
- The minimum loan amount is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Documents Required for Gold Loan Kanker
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Who all can apply for Gold Loan Kanker?
- First and foremost, the gold should be in the name of the applicant or family member.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- Thirdly, The age should lie in between 18 years to 70 years(at the time of loan maturity).
- Next, the bank is not concerned about the employment status of the applicant. Thus salaried, self-employed, housewives, students anyone can apply for a Gold Loan.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Benefits of Gold Loan Kanker
- Faster processing
- Option to pay interest only
- Lower interest rate
- No processing fees
- Low or no foreclosure charges
- No-income proof required
- Bad credit history not an issue
- Safety of gold
Know More – Gold Loan Benefits
How to apply for Gold Loan Kanker?
- A person can easily apply online on Dialabank Website.
- The process is very easy and hassle-free.
- The documentation process is very less as well.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
Kanker is located in the southern region of the Chhattisgarh state, India. To get a gold loan it is very easy when you apply through Dialabank. We offer you the lowest interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us 9592046860 or (enter area) 60011600 for more details.
Car loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Kulti||Gold Loan Poranki|
|Gold Loan Longowal||Gold Loan Naihati|
|Gold Loan Golaghat||Gold Loan Sangole|
|Gold Loan Narasampet||Gold Loan Morena|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Kanker
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 What is Gold Loan Kanker Interest Rate?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Kanker
- 5 Documents Required for Gold Loan Kanker
- 6 Who all can apply for Gold Loan Kanker?
- 7 Benefits of Gold Loan Kanker
- 8 How to apply for Gold Loan Kanker?
- 9 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
- 11 About Kanker