Best Banks for Gold Loan in Kavali
Gold Loan Kavali Features
The gold loan provided by dialabank is the best in the city and you will not be disappointed by our services since it is best in class. we offer several features, some of them are:
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- Avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of the value for any purpose
- 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity and lower interest rates.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold
Gold Loan in Kavali Interest Rates and Charges
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
To check Gold Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan in Kavali Documents Required
- Address Proof from any of the following: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Identity can any of the given: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- 2 passport size photographs of the applicant.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Kavali
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange it for the applicant).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Gold Loan in Kavali Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age requirements of the applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- The applicant must possess INDIAN nationality.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Kavali
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Kavali
You can apply for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is straightforward. To begin, You have to fill a simple form online.
After that, you will get a call back from our side. Furthermore, you will get a document to pick up facility from your doorstep. For more information, you can call on 9878981166.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- The bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- While applying for a gold loan through Dialabank, very little paperwork is required.
- Get a high LTV of your gold.
- Relationship managers are trained enough to guide you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
- Another reason, if you apply for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will get a low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- Dialabank guides the customers free of cost. That is, there are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Kavali
The offline process is not as fast as the online process but still, we have many options for you if you want to take a gold loan offline.
Mostly the preferred bank is HDFC gold loan branches and Muthoot gold loan and they will not disappoint you in customer service.
The applicant also has an option to avail of an HDFC Gold Loan from the nearby branches. To do so, search Gold Loan near me on google. It will enlist all the neighboring departments from where you can avail of the loan. Then, you will have to visit again and again until the loan approval.
Thus, it can be a very tiring and time-consuming process. You can avail loans from HDFC Gold Loan Branches.
Another good option to find a branch that is nearby, search Muthoot Gold Loan near me. Google will enlist all the Muthoot Gold Loan Branches near you.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Kavali
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Kavali
Maintaining a good CIBIL score is easy, you need to have a good source of income and credit history,
A good CIBIL score helps to get the loan process faster.
Most institutions require a minimum score of 750 to process your loan application. Every lending institution has its own criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing a Gold Loan application in Kavali, so maintain constancy in your CIBIL score
The institutions don’t just look at the overall score but also the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Gold Loan in Kavali Agents and Contact Number
All the best gold loan offers are offered by dialabank, so apply right now to get those offers as Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Kavali.
You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166
Dialabank helps you to find the best option between various Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different types of banks and financial institutions, it includes all the major banks so that you can make the right choice.
Visit our website www.dialabank.com and you can easily contact our agents easily, fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Kavali right now. Apply now!
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Kavali
Kavali is a town in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh of India. It is one of the major cities in Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as Kanakapatnam because it is home to many wealthy individuals and due to the prophecy from Potuluri Veerabrahmendra Swami, ‘Wealth will flow into this place
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold Loan in Kavali
- 2 Gold Loan Kavali Features
- 3 Gold Loan in Kavali Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Gold Loan in Kavali Documents Required
- 5 Gold Loan in Kavali Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Kavali
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Kavali
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Kavali
- 9 Gold Loan in Kavali Agents and Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Kavali
- 11 About Kavali