Major Gold Loan Providers in Kharar
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Kharar Features
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at the lowest possible interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with Gold Loan. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with absolute ease and with a fast process. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at a Low Gold loan Interest Rate.
Gold Loan Kharar Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Kharar
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Kharar
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Kharar
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age.
- He/she should not be more than 60 years of age.
- Should be an Indian National.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Kharar
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online because:
- We do not charge any sort of fee from our customers.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline.
- Our relationship managers are always available for you.
- Hassle-free documentation.
- Free doorstep document pickup facility available.
- Lowest rate of interest available.
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Kharar
You can apply for the Gold Loan per gram at Dialabank online. The process is straightforward and simple. For more information, you can call on 9878981166.
- Click on dialabank.com.
- Fill in all the details required in the form.
- Click on request a quote.
- Wait as our relationship manager will soon contact you.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Kharar
You also have an option to avail of a gold loan in Kharar offline. All you have to do is search for banks and NBFCs online and then visit them to check which one suits your requirement to the best.
But, this can take a lot of time and can also be tiresome. So, apply with DialaBank right away and get the best value for your gold within 24 hours of applying. For any queries contact on 9878981166.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Kharar
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Kharar
CIBIL score requirement is not persisting to Gold loan in Kharar.
Gold Loan Kharar Agents
Since Dialabank is associated with several lending institutions it is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Kharar.
We will offer you the best deals available in the market across various banks and NBFCs and our relationship manager will assist you in choosing the right bank for yourself.
You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166.
Gold Loan Kharar Contact Number
Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Kharar.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Kharar
Kharar is a town and a municipal council in Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar district in the state of Punjab. Kharar is located at an average elevation of 309 meters. It is near Chandigarh and is often referred to as “Greater Mohali” due to its close proximity to Mohali. It has proximity to malls and various Universities attracting students from across the world.
Gold in other Cities
|Gold Loan Kartarpur||Gold Loan Kalanaur|
|Gold Loan Jandu Singha||Gold Loan Jandiala|
|Gold Loan Jandiala Guru||Gold Loan Jaitu|
|Gold Loan Batala||Gold Loan Hari Nagar|
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Kharar
- 2 Gold Loan Kharar Features
- 3 Gold Loan Kharar Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Kharar
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Kharar
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Kharar
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Kharar
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Kharar
- 9 Gold Loan Kharar Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Kharar
- 11 About Kharar
- 12 Gold in other Cities