Major Gold Loan Providers in Khurja
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Khurja Features
Why worry about your financial conditions when Gold Loan Khurja is available for you? Gold Loan Khurja is a secured loan that requires minimal paperwork. You can get a gold loan within no time since the verification and approval process is smooth.
Why Gold Loan Khurja?
Gold Loan Khurja ensures to provide financial help to all its customers facing a cash shortage. They provide gold loans at affordable interest rates. Generally, there are no specific criteria for gold loans. It is simple. If a person has gold, he or she is eligible for a gold loan.
Otherwise, if an applicant has a decent source of income along with a good credit history, it increases their chances of getting all kinds of loans, including gold loans.
Since the market price of the Gold is always going up or down, you can receive a loan amount of up to 75 percent of its market value.
Gold Loan Khurja Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
To check Gold Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Gold Loan Interest Rate
Documents for Gold Loan Khurja
- Two Passport-size photographs
- Identity Proof – Passport, Aadhar, Voter ID, etc.
- Signature Proof – Passport, Banker’s verification, Cheque, etc.
- Address Proof – Telephone Bills, Sales Tax, Electricity Bill, etc.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Khurja
Some additional documents required for Gold Loan approval are as follows:
- Income Proof includes a salary certificate and Form no.16.
- Land Proof is not required for an agriculture loan of more than Rs 1 lac.
- A demand for Promissory Note
- Certificate from the Jewel Valuator ( arranged by Bank)
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Khurja
- Candidate should fall within the age criteria i.e. between 21 years to 60 years.
- Possessing Indian Nationality is mandatory.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Khurja
The online process to apply for Gold Loan Khurja is very easy.
You can visit Dialabank, fill a simple online form and our customer relationship managers will connect with you.
After they’re are connected, they will help you avail the document pick-up facility from your doorstep.
You can know more by calling on 9878981166
Acknowledged as the best platform for financial help, Dialabank surely has many reasons to lead to be someone’s preference:
- Dialabank is renowned as the first and the best financial helpline across the nation.
- Dialabank does not charge a single penny from customers. You can apply for a loan without paying anything.
- Document pick-up facility of Dialabank is helpful for boosting the verification process.
- We provide a high LTV of your gold.
- You can get low-interest rates for gold loans on Dialabank.
- Dialabank has a good image in the eyes of consumers because of its fast services.
- The paperwork requires is minimal.
- Friendly relationship managers that assist you through the whole process.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Khurja
Availing Gold Loan from the nearby branches is also a choice for offline loan applications. This involves a huge survey and gathering of information regarding different Gold Loan options available and presenting them structurally to help the customer in making the right choice.DialaBank sorts out this process by providing efficient information with just a click.
To get your loan approved, you have to visit a few departments regularly. Hence, it is a time-consuming process. Dialabank not only saves your time but also energy by providing facilities like document pick-up process and financial helpline number.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Khurja
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Khurja
CIBIL score is not required for Gold loans, while for other loans its should be more than 750 for being eligible to take a loan.
Gold Loan Khurja Agents
Dialabank assists you by providing a structured market comparison of banks and NBFCs. By making the complex information easier, it helps you make the right choice for yourself. The process is simpler. You can visit DialaBank, fill a form with personal and employment details, and submit it. After that, our relationship managers will get in touch with you for all kinds of help.
Gold Loan Khurja Contact Number
We are happy to help you out with all your queries, Just give a ring at 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Khurja
In the Bulandshahar district of Uttar Pradesh, Khurja is a small city. It is known as the “City of Ceramics” or “The Ceramics City” because of its renowned ceramic works. Other than that, it is famous for its Devi temple, Thermal power plant, and Logistics Park. Besides, there is a famous sweet of Khurja which is called “Khurchan”. This town should be on the checklist if someone is visiting Bulandshahar.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Providers in Khurja
- 2 Gold Loan Khurja Features
- 3 Gold Loan Khurja Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Khurja
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Khurja
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Khurja
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Khurja
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Khurja
- 9 Gold Loan Khurja Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Khurja
- 11 About Khurja