Best Banks for Gold Loan in Kottayam
Gold Loan Kottayam Features
Gold Loans are now pretty easy and convenient to avail as most of the major banks and NBFCs provide the service at a reasonable rate of interest and minimal document requirement. Gold Loans are secured loans that can be availed against your Gold assets such as ornaments/Jewelry as a collateral or security deposit. Banks sanction Gold Loan easily considering the fact that you repay the amount in the form of interest in a specific period of time. The amount of loan varies upon the purity of gold.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Kottayam
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Gold Loan in Kottayam Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Kottayam Documents Required
- Signed Application form
- 2 colored passport size photographs of the applicant
- Identity proof such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter’s ID, etc
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Telephone bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Sales Tax certificate.
- Land Proof: Only for agriculture loan above Rs 1 Lakh (not required for allied agricultural purpose)
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
- Income proof (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) of the borrower
- A Demand Promissory Note.
Gold Loan in Kottayam Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be between 21 to 60 years of age
- Applicant should be an Indian National
- The borrower should be salaried or self-employed
Gold Loan Kottayam Agents and Contact Number
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website dialabank and fill an online form with your personal and employment details. Our executives will soon get in touch with you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Kottayam
Kottayam is a city and administrative headquarter in Kerela. It is an essential trading center of commercial crop rubber and spices. It is the first town of India to become tobacco-free and to achieve a 100 % literacy rate in 1989. Kottayam is a city in the Indian province of Kerala. Kottayam actually implies the inside of a stronghold—Kotta + Akam. Flanked by the Western Ghats on the east and the Vembanad Lake and paddy fields of Kuttanad on the west, Kottayam is a spot that is known for uncommon characteristics.
|Gold Loan Koothuparamba||Gold Loan Koothattukulam|
|Gold Loan Kondotty||Gold Loan Kollam|
|Gold Loan Kodungallur||Gold Loan Kayamkulam|
|Gold Loan Kattappana||Gold Loan Kattakada|
Gold Loan In Other Cities
|Gold Loan Changanassery||Gold Loan Anchal|
|Gold Loan Calicut||Gold Loan Ambalapuzha|
|Gold Loan Chalakudy||Gold Loan Alleppey|
|Gold Loan Attingal||Gold Loan Alappuzha|