Gold Loan Lumding
Gold Loan is the ideal alternative accessible for the advance searchers at absolute best financing costs. A few financing specialists are available in the market managing these Loans. The borrower should go for the best arrangement with the ideal offer.
Find the Best Rate on Gold Loan Lumding
Following are Best Rate offered Gold Loan Lumding:
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Find the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Lumding.
Following the most suitable offer for Gold Loan Lumding:
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed analysis of all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search, and we provide information in an impartial and transparent manner.
Features of Gold Loan Lumding
Following are the Features of Gold Loan Lumding:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose.
- You get 10% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars.
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Less Gold loan interest rate
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking Gold Loan Lumding
Following are Best Advantages of Gold Loan Lumding:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person.
- Available also in case of bad CIBIL score holders
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 9.90%-16%.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the attention during the tenure of the entire gold loan, and at the end of tenure, you can pay the full borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute, and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans.
Required Documents for Gold Loan Lumding
Required the following important Documents for the Gold loan per gram Lumding:
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- 2 passport size photographs.
The town of Lumding is a municipal board in Nagaon district, the Indian state of Assam. The word Lumding owes its roots to a couple of Dimasa words ‘Lum’ and ‘Ding’ connoting ‘Water’.For further information please contact +91 9878981166.