Gold Loan Madhapur
In this modern world, there is a scarcity of resources and time, so instead of wasting that we can use efficiently by taking a gold loan. It can solve your many problems like weddings, buying a house, higher education, now no need to delay these tasks.
Why Applicant Should Choose Gold Loan Madhapur?
- Loan Amount – A maximum amount of Rs.10,00,00.
- EMI options – Hassle-free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity – Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant money.
- Security – The customer can be relaxed their gold is in safe hands.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Madhapur Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
Private Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents Required for Gold Loan Madhapur
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID / Aadhar card / Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Electricity Bill/ Passport /Trade license /Shop License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 coloured passport size photographs.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Madhapur
- Land Proof – In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs 100000/- Proof is not required for agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Income Proof – Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Features of Gold Loan Madhapur
- You could avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more and up to 70% of value for any purpose.
- You get 100% Safety and Security of your Gold.
- Get your Loan confirmed in less than 30 minutes.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Rate of interest on Gold Loan Madhapur
- Fast processing and simple documentation process.
- Overdraft limit varies as per market.
Gold Loan Madhapur Eligibility
- Firstly, The age of the customer should more than 18.
- After that, the customer should have a citizenship of India.
- The customer should have gold in an appropriate form.
- Lastly, the quality of the gold should be 18 karats – 22 karats.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan
It is is a suburb of Hyderabad in Telangana, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Gold Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9592046860.