Gold Loan Manali
Banks provide so many financial products to the customers. Gold loan is one of them. Gold Loan is considered as the best loan among all other loans, because of its lower interest rates and instant disbursal process. Gold loan is also known as secured loans. Anyone who is a citizen of India is free to apply for a gold loan but the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a secured loan that provides financial aid to the customer to fulfill their financial needs. In a gold loan basically, the customers put their gold ornaments in the bank’s locker and get back when loan completes.
Features of Gold Loan Manali
Gold Loan has so many features. Some of them are written below
- First of all gold loan is very easy and convenient to apply.
- The documentation process is very less in a Gold Loan.
- The interest rates are much low than the personal loan.
- The applicant can choose the tenure of the loan according to their convenience.
- Furthermore, the bank/ non-banking financial company provides fireproof security to the gold ornaments of the customer.
Gold Loan Manali Eligibility
- Minimum Age of the Applicant- 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Applicant- 70 Years
- Minimum Amount you can take by pledging your Gold Ornaments- INR 18000
- The minimum amount of Gold for your Cash disbursal of INR 18000 is 10 gms
- The purity of the pledged Gold should be between 18 karats to 22 karat
- The gold ornaments against which you are asking for a loan should be owned by the borrower or his/her family members.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Manali
Following Are the Documents required for your Gold Loan
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card/ Ration Card
- For Rental: Rent Agreement on the name of the applicant or utility bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
- For Own Property: Address proof such as Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- One copy of PAN Card
- Passport sized coloured photographs.
Interest Rates on Gold Loan Manali
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||9.9% to 14%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||10.50% to 16%|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan||10.75% to 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||9.5 % to 13%|
|Kotak Gold Loan||11% to 14%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||9.24% to 24%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12% to 24%|
|Manappauram Gold Loan||12% to 26%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.05% to 16%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||9.75 % to 13%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||10.70% to 16%|
Forms of Gold Loan Manali
- To get a gold loan first of all the customer should have to gold more than 10 Grams and the purity of the gold should be in between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
- All the gold in the form of jewellery is accepted.
- Gold coins are also acceptable but they should weigh less than 50 Gram.
Gold Loan Manali Schemes
The Gold Loan is available under three schemes at present.
- Term Loan – In this scheme, the customer has to pay the interest rate and principal amount in the end.
- EMI- in EMI Facility the customer has to pay monthly interest with some part of the principal amount.
- Furthermore over the Draft facility is also there.
- The customers can choose according to their ease.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Manali
- Click on DialaBank Website.
- Fill in the necessary details as asked in the form shown on the main page
- Select Gold loan from the options given.
- Click on request a quote.
- Sit back and wait for our relationship manager to contact you.
Manali is a district in Himachal Pradesh. There is no more complexity while getting a gold loan in Manali. The place is important from the tourism point of view. Moreover, the gold loan interest rates are quite low in a gold loan as compared to other loans like a personal loan.
Check gold loan per gram rate before taking gold loan.
Other Places To Avail Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Sopore||Gold Loan Dumka|
|Gold Loan Srinagar||Gold Loan Ramgarh|
|Gold Loan Udhampur||Gold Loan Lohardaga|
|Gold Loan Ranchi||Gold Loan Phusro|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Manali
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 Features of Gold Loan Manali
- 4 Gold Loan Manali Eligibility
- 5 Documents Required for Gold Loan Manali
- 6 Interest Rates on Gold Loan Manali
- 7 Forms of Gold Loan Manali
- 8 Gold Loan Manali Schemes
- 9 How to Apply for Gold Loan Manali
- 10 About Manali