Best Banks for Gold Loan in Mandigobindgarh
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh Features
The Gold Loans are now pretty easy and less time consuming to avail of as most of the major banks and NBFCs provide the service at a reasonable Gold loan interest rate and minimum documentation. The Gold Loans are secured loans that can be availed by keeping your Gold ornaments/Jewelry as collateral or security deposit for the short-term credit. Banks sanction Gold Loan easily considering the fact that you repay the amount in the form of interest in a specific period of time. If you fail to repay, the loan can be renewed.
Gold Loan in Mandigobindgarh Interest Rates and Charges
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
Private Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Gold Loan in Mandigobindgarh Documents Required
- Government-approved ID such as Driving license/passport/Aadhar card, etc
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16)
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac.(not required for agricultural purpose)
- Signed Application form
- 2 recent passport size photographs of the applicant
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- Proof of Address: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Sales Tax certificate.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
- A Demand Promissory Note.
Gold Loan in Mandigobindgarh Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- The applicant must have Indian nationality.
- The applicant should not be more than 60 years of age.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh
- You can apply for the Gold Loan at Dialabank.
- It is less time consuming and convenient
- Fill an online form with personal details
- Our relationship manager would then contact you for further assistance
- You can also avail of the document pick up facility from your doorstep.
- For more detail, you can call on 9592046860.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. There are so many reasons behind this.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; This provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.
- The bank has a good reputation among the customers because of its best services.
- Gold Loans can be availed at a low rate of interest with a minimum documentation requirement
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the customer.
- There is no processing fee or additional charges for availing to the service through Dialabank
- The Relationship managers of Dialabank are trained and assist the customer without any hesitance
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh
The applicant also has an option to avail Gold Loan per gram through the offline process. It requires market research as well as some manual efficiency.
The applicants need to search for the nearby banks offering Gold Loans and visit them at their working hours. Thereafter, their relationship manager would correspond and assist you according to your requirements requiring repeated visits to the nearest branch.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh
Most of the major banks and NBFCs offer the Gold Loan irrespective of the CIBIL score. The applicant should have all the necessary documents and should fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh Agents
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of the Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Visit our website www.dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your personal and employment details. Our customer relationship managers would soon get in touch with you.
Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Mandigobindgarh
Mandi Gobindgarh is a small town, with a population of nearly 55,416, located in the Indian state of Punjab. Due to a large number of steel factories that have been set up here, the town is also known as ‘The Steel City of Punjab’ or at times ‘Loha Mandi’.