Gold Loan Memari
Gold loans have never been easier and with dialabank, they have become easier. Put your gold to work and get some reward in the form of a gold loan. Dialabank will provide you with the facility of the gold loan in less than 30 minutes in which you will get access to cash very quickly.
What is a Gold Loan?
Gold Loan, is the Loan that is issued to the applicant against the mortgage of gold. Any person can have access to gold loans after depositing the gold he/ she wants to deposit as a mortgage and following specific procedural steps. Gold loans have become easier and quicker.
Gold Loan Memari Interest Rate
- ROI on Gold Loan Memari is 9.90% and can go till 24%.
- The processing fee for Gold Loan Memari is charged @ 0.85%
- The gold loan can be procured for a minimum period of 6 months, which can be taken up to a maximum period of 5 years.
The Gold loan interest rates provided by various banks can be checked here:
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Eligibility Criteria and Documentation required for Gold Loan Memari
- Identification proof such as Passport, Voter card, or driving license.
- Address proof which includes electricity bill, ration card, etc.
- Passport, DL or any other proof with signature needs to be submitted for signature proof.
- Two passport size photographs are also required.
- The applicant should be atleast18 years old.
- The gold ornament submitted should be at least 18 carats or above.
- The gold loan can be availed by an applicant who has at least 10 grams of gold.
Charges associated with Gold Loan Memari
- Some of the service providers may waiver Loan, but some banks do charge a processing fee.
- Valuation Charge is the charges to be paid to the evaluator. Such fees are specific to the service provider. Those having in-house evaluators do not charge any extra amount for valuation.
- Most of the service providers charge for late payment; this usually varies from one institution to the other.
- The applicant should consult with the loan provider before taking the Loan. These charges could change the amount that you may finally receive and should also check for the methods of repayment of the gold loan.
Advantages of Gold Loan Memari
- The documentation required for Gold Loan Memari is very minimal, and so it doesn’t demand any certificate to show your salary or income. Credit card history is also not required.
- Gold Loan Memari requires only a few documents, such as ID proof and address proof. After providing such materials, the applicant can avail the Loan.
- Interest rates are an attractive deal for gold loans. Usually, the interest rate varies between 12-16% per annum and is also quite as low compared to personal loans.
- In agricultural areas, the gold loan per gram is available at an interest rate of only 7-8%.
- Gold Loan Memari is the most convenient and straightforward form of Loan because all you need to do is pledge your gold here with a bank and you can avail up to 75% of the market value of the gold as Loan.
- The borrower here has the option to pay only the interest during the term of the loan and can pay the principal amount once the term is over.
- The gold is 100% secure, and the Loan can be procured under 30 minutes.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Memari?
- Visit us at DialaBank Website.
- Go to the loan section and click on the auto loan link.
- Fill out the form with details and submit the form.
- We will contact you in a short period of time.
- For further information please contact +91 9878981166.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Gold Loan EMI Calculator
It is essential to know the amount one has to pay every month to the Bank. Therefore, you have an option to estimate the EMI before availing a loan. You can do so very quickly. Just click below and get to know the amount of the EMI you will have to manage monthly.
Memari is a city in the state of West Bengal under the district of Purba Bardhaman. It has a population of 41,451. With dialabank providing services in all the cities of the country accessing gold loans in Palli has also become very easy.
Other Cities For Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Kakinada||Gold Loan Parvathipuram|
|Gold Loan Kurnool||Gold Loan Peddapuram|
|Gold Loan Rajamundry||Gold Loan Rajam|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Memari
- 2 What is a Gold Loan?
- 3 Gold Loan Memari Interest Rate
- 4 Eligibility Criteria and Documentation required for Gold Loan Memari
- 5 Charges associated with Gold Loan Memari
- 6 Advantages of Gold Loan Memari
- 7 How to Apply for Gold Loan Memari?
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 9 About Memari
- 10 Other Cities For Gold Loan