Gold Loan Mokameh
Are you in need financial help? Do you have gold lying in your house? What are you waiting for? Dialabank is the answer to all your financial problems. Taking Gold Loan is the easiest way out as it does not require your CIBIL score, and the interest rates are very nominal, which are easily affordable for you.
What is a Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a secured loan where a customer pledges his/her gold ornaments as a security to the bank and get the required loan amount.
What is Gold Loan Mokameh Interest Rate?
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Mokameh
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- Constitution: Resident Individual/ Proprietor
- Security: Gold ornaments/articles above 18 carat
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Why should one apply for a Gold Loan Mokameh?
- Great Availability: Loan against gold is a secured service. Therefore the processing of this Loan is very quick and hassle-free as the bank is mostly concerned with the quality and weight of the gold.
- Low Rate of Interest: In contrast to personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep gold as security against the Loan.
- No qualification of Credit Score: There is no need for CIBIL score
- Only payment of interest: The applicant has the option to pay the principal amount at the end of the tenure and only the interest every month.
Know More: Gold Loan Features
Documents Required for Gold Loan Mokameh
- Identity Proof:Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof: Pan Card/ Ration Card/Aadhar Card Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card.
- Agriculture Proof: Agriculture Land Proof.
- Photographs: Two passport size coloured photos.
Who all can apply for Gold Loan Mokameh?
- First and foremost, the gold ornament should be in the name of the customer or their family member.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Thirdly, The age of the customer should lie in between 18 years to 68 years
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
Benefits of Gold Loan Mokameh
- Gold Loan Mokameh has Faster processing
- Option to pay interest only
- The lower gold loan interest rate in Mokameh
- No processing fees
- Little or no foreclosure charges
- No-income proof required
- Lousy credit history, not an issue to avail Gold Loan Mokameh
- Safety of gold
Know More – Gold Loan Benefits
How to apply for Gold Loan Mokameh?
The entire process of Gold Loan, which is now available online you can apply on DialaBank website.It is a very easy to use as there is less documentation required.
- Visit us at DialaBank Website.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Gold loan link.
- Fill the form with details and submit the form.
- We will contact you in a short period of time.
- For further information please contact +91 9878981166.
Mokameh is a tehsil in the district Patna of state Bihar.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Mokameh
- 2 What is Gold Loan Mokameh Interest Rate?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Mokameh
- 4 Why should one apply for a Gold Loan Mokameh?
- 5 Documents Required for Gold Loan Mokameh
- 6 Who all can apply for Gold Loan Mokameh?
- 7 Benefits of Gold Loan Mokameh
- 8 How to apply for Gold Loan Mokameh?
- 9 About Mokameh