About Gold Loan Nagpur
When a person sits idle he gains no respect and is of no use. On the other hand, your personal asset i.e. gold which is an idle asset can be utilized for getting financial. You will only have to pledge that gold you do not need to sell it. Gold Loan is the best option to get financial help within half an hour.
Gold Loan Nagpur Interest Rates:
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Why one should choose Gold Loan Nagpur?
- Gold Loan Nagpur is a safe and reliable Loan scheme.
- It requires less paperwork to get the loan amount.
- No credit history or income proof is required.
- A person can withdraw a Gold Loan amount ranging between Rs 30,000 and above for any financial requirement.
- Gold Loan Nagpur is available to an individual within 30-60 minutes.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Nagpur:
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Nagpur:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Know More – Gold Loan and Loan Against Property
Features of Gold Loan Nagpur :
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity in Gold Loan Nagpur.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates on Gold Loan Nagpur
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Nagpur is a city and winter capital of the state of Maharashtra, India. The city is a fast-growing metropolis and third largest city in Maharashtra after Mumbai and Pune. It is also known as the Orange Capital of India.
Bank Interest Rates Gold Loan:
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 14.50%|
|ICICI Gold Loan||10.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||12.00% – 24.00%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||14.50% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||10.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||19.00% – 26.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||11.75% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||12.00% – 12.00%|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||12. 90% – 14.65%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||12.65% – 12.65%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||11.70% – 10.45%|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Gold Loan Nagpur