Major Gold Loan Providers in Naraingarh
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Naraingarh Features
Running Out of cash?
Want to start a new business?
No idea what to do?
Should we suggest for you?
The Gold Loan is available for you and at a very affordable interest rate and with very less paperwork
Moreover, get your loan approved within 48 hours after the verification.
Furthermore, you can get a loan up to 75 percent of the market value of gold, this is due to fluctuation in the market price of the gold.
Gold Loan Naraingarh Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
Private Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Naraingarh
Proof of Address (Ration card or Tel, Electricity Bill or ental bill or Passport copy or Trade license or Shop & Est. License or Sales Tax certificate)
Proof of Identity (Passport Copy or Voters ID card or Driving License or Aadhaar card)
The signature proof is required and 2 passport-sized photographs.
One Demand Promissory Note and one Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange) and also Income Proof i.e Salary Certificate and Form No.16 is required and Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Naraingarh
Min. age is 21 years and max. up to 60 years
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Naraingarh
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Naraingarh
- First, Apply online at Dialabank website easily
- and then Just fill the simple form to start the procedure
- after the form is filled You will get a call back from our representative and Get help and suggestion
- You will get a document to pick up facility for your ease
You can call on 9878981166 anytime, for more information.
Dialabank is considered as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online. Reason:
- India’s first financial helpline for ease your work
- Best financial services to customers and good response
- High LTV of your gold will be provided
- Dialabank is having a good reputation among the customers
- you apply for a gold loan per gram on Dialabank
- Door Step facility is been provided for documents pickup
- little paperwork is required
- The trained team will guide you from start to end
- low HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate is provided at Dialabank
You can call on 9878981166 anytime, for more info and queries.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Naraingarh
- Muthoot Gold Loan,
- HDFC Gold Loan and other banks are available for offline service.
- But, you have to visit those departments and apply for the Gold loan and its not necessary that your loan will be approved in one go.
- Whereas, Dialabank can do that for you in a quicker and better manner.
- You can call on 9878981166 anytime, for more info and queries.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Naraingarh
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Naraingarh
- CIBIL score is important
- Less score may create a barrier
- 750- minimum score
- Detailed behavior on the previous loans will be checked by the financial institution
- Delayed payments can create problem while processing and can stop the process
- You can call on 9878981166 anytime, for more information.
Gold Loan Naraingarh Agents
- the detailed and structured market comparison will be provided to you
- no need to worry about the complex info and process and queries will be cleared by our representative
- help you to make the correct and profitable choice
Gold Loan Naraingarh Contact Number
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Naraingarh
Naraingarh plays an important role in local tourism, it is a city, municipal committee and assembly constituency in the Ambala district of the Indian state of Haryana.