Time will never wait for you nor will those financial expenses which are eagerly waiting to make you feel dizzy and irritated as they are always pending. Above that, you need to fulfill the demands or emergency requirement of your family. So, all you need in such a situation is Gold loan Navi Mumbai, which is easy to avail at a low rate of interest and minimal documentation. You have to pledge your gold with the banker for loan no other asset to be kept as collateral.The rate of interest is nominal starting at 1% per month which is low as compared to the other loan schemes.
Read More – About Gold Loan
- No penalties are involved in Gold Loan Navi Mumbai.
- Available within a time period of 30-60min
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 to 12 Months.
- A person should have a minimum of 10 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity in Gold Loan Navi Mumbai.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing of Gold Loan Navi Mumbai.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest. You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a Gold Loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
To know more click here- Gold Loan Near Me
Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
Step 3. The Gold Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
*The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
Take the benefit of advanced technology and use for it without going anywhere effortlessly.
- Firstly, You have to visit the site of Dialabank online and then you need to fill up the application form.
- Secondly, the relationship manager will contact you for confirming some of the details. Afterwards, they will let you know the eligibility and other available offers according to your profile and will fix your appointment with the Banker.
- After that, you need to visit the bank for once at the time of submission of gold and will exit with the sanctioned loan.
Know more about-Gold Loan From Top banks And NBFCs in India
Navi Mumbai is a planned satellite township of Mumbai on the west coast of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was developed in 1972 as a new urban township of Mumbai and is the largest planned township in the world. To get Gold Loan in Navi Mumbai is very easier and effortless only when you apply for gold loan through Dialabank. Give us a call on call 9592046860 or 60011600 with your city code.
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
- What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
- Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
- What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
- Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
Know More About Gold Loan
- 3 Best Methods Repaying Gold Loan
- 4 Different Ways of Repaying Your Gold Loan
- What happens when you don’t pay a Gold Loan?
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Gold Loan Navi Mumbai
- 2 Why one should choose Gold Loan Navi Mumbai?
- 2.1 Gold Loan Navi Mumbai Interest Rates
- 2.2 Gold Loan Navi Mumbai features
- 2.3 Documents Required for Gold Loan Navi Mumbai
- 2.4 Gold Loan Navi Mumbai Advantages
- 2.5 Gold Loan Navi Mumbai Procedure
- 2.6 How to apply for Gold Loan Navi Mumbai?
- 2.7 About Navi Mumbai
- 2.8 FAQs About Gold Loan
- 2.9 Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
- 2.10 Know More About Gold Loan