Gold Loan Palakollu
A gold loan is the best finance option for you if you are looking for immediate finances available in the market. It has a low rate of interest as compared to other loan options. It is a simple and hassle-free process, with minimal documentation. It is readily available in the market and can be availed at any time for any purpose of your choice, like buying an expensive flat screen for yourself or even pay off your medical bills.
Why Should You Apply for Gold Loan Palakollu?
- No hidden charges- There are no hidden charges in Gold Loan Palakollu
- Low Rate of Interest- In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the loan.
- Quick approval- If you are eligible and have all the documents, then the gold loan gets quickly approved.
- No credit checks- The applicant’s credit history does not matter as he is mortgaging his gold.
- No co-signer needed- There is no need of a third person in Gold Loan Palakollu.
- Multi-purpose loan – The personal loan is also known as a multipurpose loan. You can use this loan for any purpose. It can be a wedding, vacations, business, medical, or any other personal need.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Gold Loan Palakollu Eligibility
- The age of the customer should be at least 18 or above.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats. 24 Karat gold is not acceptable.
Gold Loan Palakollu Documentation
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport).
- proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport/Ration Card/Electricity/water bills of last three months with the name of the applicant).
- Two passport-sized colored photographs.
What is Gold Loan Palakollu Interest Rate?
Gold Loan is a service that provides its customers with cash at the best rate of interest. In contrast to other services like Personal Loan and Home Loan, Gold Loan Interest Rate is quite less and reasonable. On average it starts at 10.75% per annum and can go up to 24% per annum. Different Banks and NBFC’s provides different interest rate to the customers.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Palakollu Features
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Lower Interest Rates on Gold Loan Palakollu.
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
On What Factors Loan Amount Depends?
The amount of Loan given depends on mainly two factors:
- The Quantity of Gold: The weight of gold is one of the main factors that decide the amount of loan disbursed to the customer. The weight is measured after subtracting the weight of the stones(if any) in the jewelry. Higher the quantity of gold more is the amount that can be given to the customer.
Minimum 10 grams of gold is required for loan approval.
- Quality of Gold: The purity should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Therefore, the better the purity of gold, the more is the amount of loan that can be approved.
24 Carat Gold is not accepted for Gold Loan.
What is Gold Loan Palakollu Repayment Schemes?
- Bullet Repayment: In this service, the applicant just has to pay the interest rate during the tenure of the loan. Therefore the principal amount has to be paid at the end of the loan tenure. But, this option is provided to the customers availing short term loans. The interest rate is paid on a monthly basis through EMI’s.
- Overdraft Facility: It is available mostly by self-employed people. As people owning a business have fluctuating money requirements. Through this service, one can withdraw money according to their needs. That is, the applicant can choose the amount from the total loan amount disbursed for which they want to pay interest. Thus, the interest is applied to the amount that is withdrawn by the customer.
- EMI Facility: In this option, a fixed amount is calculated that the applicant has to pay monthly. This value includes a part of the principal amount and the interest rate. This scheme is becoming popular among people.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Palakollu?
- A person can easily apply online at www.dialabank.com.
- The process is very easy and hassle-free.
- For any assistance, call us on 95920-46860
Palakollu is a town in West Godavari district in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Palakollu
- 1.1 Why Should You Apply for Gold Loan Palakollu?
- 1.2 Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
- 1.3 Gold Loan Palakollu Eligibility
- 1.4 Gold Loan Palakollu Documentation
- 1.5 What is Gold Loan Palakollu Interest Rate?
- 1.6 Gold Loan Palakollu Features
- 1.7 Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
- 1.8 On What Factors Loan Amount Depends?
- 1.9 What is Gold Loan Palakollu Repayment Schemes?
- 1.10 Know More – Top Reasons why Gold Loan is the best borrowing option
- 1.11 How to Apply for Gold Loan Palakollu?
- 1.12 About Palakollu
- 1.13 Other Cities for Gold Loan in Andhra Pradesh