All About Gold Loan Perungudi
Do want to gift a trip to your partner on an exotic romantic place but don’t have enough aggregate amount? A Gold Loan can help you in this situation, being a secured loan the rate of interest is meager as one only has to mortgage gold jewelry to the banker, and it can be used for multiple purposes.
Read More – About Gold Loan
Gold Loan Perungudi Interest Rates
10.70% is the minimum annual rate of interest you can expect on this loan. Also, these loans come up with minimal foreclosure charges ranging from 0-3% of the total loan amount. By using this feature, you can skip the pending EMI and their respective interest rate amount. The tenure period starts at six months and can be extended up to 5 years.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Documentation required for taking Gold Loan Perungudi
- Identity Proof: Voters ID card/ Driving License /Passport Copy
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Address Proof: Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate/
- Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill
- Signature Proof: Banker’s verification/Cheque /Passport Copy/Driving License.
Eligibility for availing Gold Loan Machagondanahalli
- Applicant’s Age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A gold loan can be availed only on jewelry
Benefits of taking Gold Loan Perungudi
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, is 10.70% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay just the rate of interest monthly during the tenure period of the entire gold loan, and at the end of tenure, you can spend the whole borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute, and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans. Hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Why Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- The borrower gets a flexible repayment structure with a gold loan.
- This type of Loan requires less documentation. So it makes the process simple and easy.
- The processing time takes for approving the loan is lesser than other types of loans. So it is the best option when you need immediate financial help.
- The interest rate charged by the lenders is much lower when compared to any other type of loans.
- The applicant of the loan is not required to disclose his income or salary. Non-working individuals can also take up a gold loan.
Why one should choose Gold Loan Perungudi?
- No EMI, service only interest.
- Minimal Documentation.
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just few minutes.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of long paperwork.
- Low interest rates.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Perungudi is a neighbourhood of Chennai in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is situated about 10 kilometres south of Adyar. It is bordered on two sides by the Old Mahabalipuram Road and the Perungudi lake. It is situated on the Old Mahabalipuram IT Expressway right in middle of an Information Technology Estate.
Know More – Gold Loan Near Me
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
- What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
- Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
- What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
- Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2019
Gold Loan Rate
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Gold Loan Perungudi
- 1.1 Gold Loan Perungudi Interest Rates
- 1.2 Documentation required for taking Gold Loan Perungudi
- 1.3 Eligibility for availing Gold Loan Machagondanahalli
- 1.4 Benefits of taking Gold Loan Perungudi
- 1.5 Why Gold Loan is the best loaning option?
- 1.6 Why one should choose Gold Loan Perungudi?
- 1.7 About Perungudi:
- 1.8 FAQs About Gold Loan