Gold Loan Pilani
The financial crisis is no more a problem for you if you have gold with you. You can get finances through gold loan. Gold Loan Pilani is comparatively a low-interest rate loans, which is a simple and a hassle-free process, with minimal documentation. Gold Loan Pilani can be availed in no time at all for any purpose of your choice, like buying an expensive thing for your house or even paying off your medical bills.
Why Should You Apply for Gold Loan Pilani?
- No hidden charges- There are no hidden charges.
- Low Rate of Interest- In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the loan.
- Quick approval- If you are eligible and have all the documents, then the gold loan gets quickly approved.
- No credit checks- The applicant’s credit history does not matter as he is mortgaging his gold.
- No co-signer needed- There is no need of a third person.
- Multi-purpose loan – The personal loan is also known as a multipurpose loan. You can use this loan for any purpose. It can be a wedding, vacations, business, medical, or any other personal need.
Know More – Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Gold Loan Pilani Eligibility
- The age of the customer should be at least 18 or above.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats. 24 Karat gold is not acceptable.
Gold Loan Pilani Documentation
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport).
- proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport/Ration Card/Electricity/water bills of last three months with the name of the applicant).
- Two passport sized colored photographs.
What is Gold Loan Pilani Interest Rate?
Gold Loan Pilani is a service that provides its customers with cash at the best rate of interest. In contrast to other services like Personal Loan and Home Loan, Gold Loan Pilani Interest Rate is quite less and reasonable. On average it starts at 9.90% per annum and can go up to 24% per annum. Different Banks and NBFC’s provides different interest rate to the customers.
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||9.9% to 14%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||10.50% to 16%|
|ICICI Bank Gold Loan||10.75% to 16%|
|SBI Gold Loan||9.5 % to 13%|
|Kotak Gold Loan||11% to 14%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||9.24% to 24%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12% to 24%|
|Manappauram Gold Loan||12% to 26%|
|PNB Gold Loan||10.05% to 16%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||9.75 % to 13%|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan||10.70% to 16%|
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Pilani Features
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Gold Loan Pilani processed in less than 30 minutes
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
Know More – Gold Loan Features and Benefits
On What Factors Loan Amount Depends?
The amount of Loan given depends on mainly two factors:
- The Quantity of Gold: The weight of gold is one of the main factors that decide the amount of loan disbursed to the customer. The weight is measured after subtracting the weight of the stones(if any) in the jewellery. Higher the quantity of gold more is the amount that can be given to the customer.
- Minimum 10 grams of gold is required for loan approval.
- Quality of Gold: The purity should lie between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Therefore, the better the purity of gold, the more is the amount of loan that can be approved.
- 24 Carat Gold is not accepted for Gold Loan.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
What is Gold Loan Repayment Schemes?
- Bullet Repayment: In this service, the applicant just has to pay the interest rate during the tenure of the loan. Therefore the principal amount has to be paid at the end of the loan tenure. But, this option is provided to the customers availing short term loans. The interest rate is paid on a monthly basis through EMI’s.
- Overdraft Facility: It is availed mostly by self-employed people. As people owning a business have fluctuating money requirements. Through this service, one can withdraw money according to their needs. That is, the applicant can choose the amount from the total loan amount disbursed for which they want to pay interest. Thus, the interest is applied to the amount that is withdrawn by the customer.
- EMI Facility: In this option, a fixed amount is calculated that the applicant has to pay monthly. This value includes a part of the principal amount and the interest rate. This scheme is becoming popular among people.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Pilani?
- A person can easily apply online on Dialabank Website.
- The process is very easy and hassle-free.
- For any assistance, call us on +91 9878981166.
Pilani is a town in Jhunjhunu district in the state of Rajasthan.
Gold Loan in Other Cities
|Gold Loan Namchi||Gold Loan Thanjavur|
|Gold Loan Rangpo||Gold Loan Ambur|
|Gold Loan Erode||Gold Loan Arakkonam|
|Gold Loan Salem||Gold Loan Chengalpattu|
Table of Contents
- 1 Gold Loan Pilani
- 2 Why Should You Apply for Gold Loan Pilani?
- 3 Gold Loan Pilani Eligibility
- 4 Gold Loan Pilani Documentation
- 5 What is Gold Loan Pilani Interest Rate?
- 6 Gold Loan Pilani Features
- 7 On What Factors Loan Amount Depends?
- 8 What is Gold Loan Repayment Schemes?
- 9 How to Apply for Gold Loan Pilani?
- 10 About Pilani