Major Gold Loan Lenders in Pinjore
The leading banks and NBFCs of Gold Loan Pinjore are as follows:
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Pinjore Features
Gold is a synonym for wealth and status. It carries a sentimental value for Indians. They buy gold not only as jewelry but a future investment that can serve their needs in desperate times. Whenever there is an urgent cash requirement for covering medical expenses, business expansions, paying higher education fees or debts in normal, Indians often resort to overcome such financial needs by taking a loan against their gold as it is the easiest option for acquiring a loan for even those who do not have great credit or CIBIL score because the gold loan is secured by the gold collateral that one pledges with the bank.
Gold Loan Pinjore loan provides financial aid to the customers at low and reasonable interest rates. To get a Gold loan, the applicant need not have a rigid and good source of income or good credit history, as the gold collateral makes the verification and loan approval process faster.
In addition to it, the fluctuation in the market price of gold enables you to secure up to 75 percent of the gold value as the sanctioned loan amount.
Gold Loan Pinjore Interest Rates
Gold Loan Pinjore helps you meet your urgent cash needs with the same-day loan disbursement feature. Gold Loan Interest Rate ranges from 9.24-24 % per annum. Gold Loan Rate per Gram entirely depends upon the quality/purity of the gold being kept as collateral security. Since the gold rate changes daily, the Gold Loan per Gram rate also varies accordingly. After calculating the value of your gold using the Gold Loan Calculator, the bank sanctions you 70% of the gold value as the loan amount and keeps 30% as security margin amount.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Documents for Gold Loan Pinjore
- Proof of Identity (any one of these required): Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof (any one of these required): Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof (any one of these required): Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Duly filled and signed application form of Gold Loan.
- Post- disbursement documents (if any).
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Pinjore
- If the applicant wants to avail of a gold loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh for agricultural purposes, the proof of agricultural land needs to be presented before the bank.
- The applicant should present a Demand Promissory Note before the bank.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange it though).
- Income Proof: The applicant can be asked to present the Salary Slip of the past 3 months and Form No.16 before the bank.
- PAN Card (not mandatory though).
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Pinjore
- Applicant must be a permanent Indian citizen between the age of 18 to 70 years.
- Applicant must be the rightful owner of the gold pledged with the bank.
- The gold pledged with the bank must not be less than 10 grams in weight.
- The minimum gold purity to be eligible for gold loan is 18 carats.
- 24 carats gold is not accepted by the bank be it in any form (coins, jewellery, bars, biscuits, etc).
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Pinjore
Apply Online for Gold Loan Pinjore
Dialabank helps you apply online for availing gold loans by simply filling the application form present at its website.
Once you are done, you’ll receive a call from our Single Relationship Manager to assist you further. We also facilitate you with our pick service for your document verification from our end.
For more details, feel free to call at 9878981166.
Dialabank is the best digital platform for availing gold loans. What makes Dialabank better than its competitors? We have tried to list some of the features that set Dialabank apart:
- India’s first financial helpline, Dialabank was founded back in 2012; it strives to provide quality financial products and services to PAN India customers.
- At Dialabank, consultations are free of cost for the customers. There are zero additional charges for availing of gold loans via Dialabank.
- We at Dialabank help you get a high LTV on your gold ornaments because we understand how precious they are for you.
- Dialabank is a reputed name among its customers for swift and easy services.
- Availing gold loan at Dialabank gets you a lower Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank gives you doorstep pickup facility for document verification.
- Availing gold loan via Dialabank is almost paperless.
- Our Single Relationship Managers are trained properly to assist you in availing of the gold loan and sail you through the entire process.
Apply Offline for Gold Loan Pinjore
Applicants can also avail the gold loan in offline mode by contacting the nearest bank branch near them. The search results on Google will enlist several banks and their nearby branches. Approach the banks with the required documents.
You will then be required to visit the bank and duly fill the gild loan application form and go through the process of verification and approval which can take up a few hours to a couple of days.
However, there is a quick loan disbursement process at some banks and NBFCs like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Muthoot Finance.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Pinjore
In the wake of the global outbreak of COVID-19, banks have decided not to charge any gold valuation fee. Details of other charges applicable are as given below:
Is a good CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Pinjore?
Those without a good credit or CIBIL score or income proof are often not eligible for personal or business loans, however, they can avail gold loan as it is a secured loan secured by the gold collateral pledged with the bank. Hence, even a person with low CIBIL score is eligible to avail of a gold loan.
You’ll be classified as a loan defaulter if you do not oblige by the loan contract of the bank. Even a single day delay gets reported to all credit bureaus and will substantially affect your CIBIL score. It can also lead to penalty charges and repeated failures of timely payments empower the bank to legally acquire your gold articles.
Gold Loan Pinjore Agents
Dialabank is the best financial consultant in Pinjore for availing gold loans. Visit www.dialabank.com to apply online or contact us at 9878981166
Dialabank gives you a comprehensive market structure to make comparisons between more than a dozen banks and NBFCs to help you grab the best deals when it comes to availing gold loans in Pinjore. Our network helps you choose the loan especially personalised to meet your financial requirements.
Visit www.dialabank.com, register for the gold loan by filling the Gold Loan application form and our Single relationship Manager will contact you in no time!
Gold Loan Pinjore Contact Number
Call 9878981166 for instant consultation for Gold Loan in Pinjore and get it approved ASAP.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Pinjore
Pinjore is a town with a population of around thirty-six thousand (according to 2011 census) in the Panchkula district of Haryana. It is famous for its Pinjore Garden. Pinjore Garden is one of the most stunningly beautiful attractions of the tri-city, Chandigarh-Panchkula-Zirakpur. Pinjore Garden is a charming, Mughal-style garden, spread across seven levels. It lies dabbed with castles, yards, a zoo, and even a Japanese nursery. It is a centre point for nature darlings, photography lovers, and travellers. It was designed by the architect Nawab Fidai Khan during the rule of Aurangzeb in 17 CE and repaired during the time of Emperor Yadavindra Singh. The nurseries are otherwise called the Yadavindra Gardens to respect the work and inheritance of the ruler.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Gold Loan Lenders in Pinjore
- 2 Gold Loan Pinjore Features
- 3 Gold Loan Pinjore Interest Rates
- 4 Documents for Gold Loan Pinjore
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Pinjore
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Pinjore
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Pinjore
- 8 Is a good CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Pinjore?
- 9 Gold Loan Pinjore Agents
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Pinjore
- 11 About Pinjore