All About Gold Loan R T Nagar
Are you thinking about buying a new smart TV but don’t have the required funds? Thinking about taking a loan from the bank but can’t decide which one to choose? Trying to buy a new machine to increase your business production? You know you can do all this by making a gold loan. Yes, you read that correctly. Now you must be thinking how can gold loan do so much. Actually in case of gold loan you are not required to specify the reason for taking the loan amount. As a result, you can spend the loan amount in any way you like.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a financial product in which borrower takes the loan from the bank by providing collateral against the loan amount. You can use any of your gold ornament as collateral. Your gold needs to full-fill certain bank standards only then the bank will provide you with a loan. As it’s a secure way of taking a loan amount from the bank, you can expect affordable interest rates.
Benefits of taking Gold Loan R T Nagar
- First, you get to avail the lowest interest rates when you apply for a gold loan.
- Also, the documentation process is fast and is hassle-free.
- Moreover, you can easily apply for this loan online.
- The bank provides 80% of your collateral value in terms of the loan amount.
- Thus, you can expect the loan amount to range from 20,000 Rs to 1 Cr.
- Furthermore, with the gold loan, you get flexible repayment options.
- In addition to this, the bank lets you decide how you will be paying the loan amount back.
- Both salaried and self-employed applicant can take this loan and use it according to their needs.
Gold Loan R T Nagar Interest Rates
The minimum rate of interest that you can get on a gold loan is 10.00% monthly. In addition to this, you can foreclose your mortgage by paying the foreclosure charges along with the remaining loan amount. By using this feature, you can skip the remaining Emi’s and their interest rate amount.
Documents required for taking Gold Loan R T Nagar
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- Two passport size colored photographs.
Eligibility for availing gold loan
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant can be 70 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen if India.
- Gold’s purity should be in the range of 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
About RT Nagar
RT Nagar is a short form of Rabindranath Tagore which is situated in Banglore. The locality has recently been famous after the inauguration of new Airport in Devanahalli.