Major Gold Loan Providers in Ropar
Gold Loan Ropar Features
Almost every Indian family owns gold jewelry, which is an essential part of Indian weddings, and many people these days are making the best use of it by availing Gold Loans. These finances don’t require any income and are readily available.
The gold loan comes as a rescuer in time of financial crisis because when you need immediate cash to tackle a sudden cash crunch, then the gold loan may be the best option for you. Because other loans will take much time to process and the amount can only be used for a specific purpose. Also, the paperwork involved in the gold loan process is minimal and it is done very quickly.
- There are no hidden charges for Gold Loan.
- In contrast to services like personal loans, the gold loan has the least interest rate as banks keep security against the Loan.
- If you are eligible and have all the documents, then the gold loan gets quickly approved.
- The applicant’s credit history does not matter as he is mortgaging his gold.
- There is no need for a third person for availing Gold Loan.
- Gold Loan Kochi is also known as a multipurpose loan. You can use this Loan for any purpose. It can be a wedding, vacations, business, medical, or any other personal need.
Gold Loan Ropar Interest Rates
Documents for Gold Loan Ropar
- Identity Proof in the form of (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card).
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Address Proof in the form of (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Proof in the form of (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque).
Other Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof in form of Salary Certificate and Form No.16
- Land Proof in case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac.
Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan Ropar
- The applicant should be between 21 years and 60 years on the date of application.
- He/she should be of Indian nationality.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Ropar
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Ropar
Dialabank is your best agent to apply online for a gold loan in Ropar. The reason why it is considered the best platform available is:
- No kind of charges charged by DialaBank from our customers.
- Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline.
- Get the lowest rate of interest on gold loans only with DialaBank.
- Minimum documentation required.
- We offer you a home pickup service of documentation from your doorstep.
- We will help you in getting high LTV for your gold asset.
- Our relationship managers will ensure you have a smooth experience.
To apply online:
- Visit dialabank.com.
- Fill in all your details as per the form.
- Select gold loan from the options given in the box.
- Request a quote.
- Wait while our relationship manager gets in touch with you.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Ropar
You can also avail of gold loan through offline means. But that would require you to make frequent visits to the lending institution and will be a time- consuming process.
To make your journey hassle-free it is recommended that you opt for DialaBank as your personal agent that too free of cost. Just fill the online form available on our website or give a call at 98789981166 and our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Ropar
There is no CIBIL score requirement for you to apply for a gold loan in Ropar.
Gold Loan Ropar Agents and Contacts
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Gold Loan in Ropar. You can apply online at www.dialabank.com or give a call at 9878981166.
Dialabank helps you to find the best option of Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Ropar
Ropar is a city and a municipal council in Rupnagar district in the Indian state of Punjab. Rupnagar is a newly created fifth Divisional Headquarters of Punjab comprising Rupnagar, Mohali, and its adjoining districts. It is also one of the bigger sites belonging to the Indus Valley Civilization.