Best Banks for Gold loan in Sahibabad
Gold Loan Sahibabad Features
What is a gold loan?
If we talk about the gold loan is a successful solution to remove the financial problems faced by the customer. A Gold loan is the best financial tool that helps a person to meet the required amount without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for a gold loan.
Gold Loans are pretty easy, and convenient to avail as Gold Loans are secured by keeping your Gold ornaments/Jewelry as a collateral or security deposit.
Thus, have low paperwork requirement.
Many banks and NBFCs in India offer this financial service that anyone can easily take advantage of. The applicant can get up to 75 percent of the market value of the gold even in sudden price fluctuations in the gold market.
Gold Loan in Sahibabad provides proper financial aid to the customers at the best affordable interest rates as low as 7 percent. To get a Gold loan, the applicant needs to have a proper and reliable source of income, and must a perfect credit history, which will make the verification, and loan approval process much faster.
Other features of gold loan:
- Anytime Liquidity, meaning ready to use funds.
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- The overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges.
- Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance
Gold Loan in Sahibabad Interest Rates and Charges
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
9.9% to 14%
Axis Bank Gold Loan
10.50% to 16%
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
10.75% to 16%
SBI Gold Loan
9.5 % to 13%
Kotak Gold Loan
11% to 14%
IIFL Gold Loan
9.24% to 24%
Muthoot Gold Loan
12% to 24%
Manappauram Gold Loan
12% to 26%
PNB Gold Loan
10.05% to 16%
Canara Bank Gold Loan
9.75 % to 13%
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
10.70% to 16%
Gold Loan in Sahibabad Documents Required
The following documents are needed from the applicant:
- Proof of Identity can be any of the following: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Address Proof can be any of the following: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof can be any of the following: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs are mandatory to attach.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Sahibabad
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange the mentioned).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16
Gold Loan in Sahibabad Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be between the age group of (minimum) 21 to 60 (maximum).
- The applicant’s nationality must be INDIAN.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
How to Apply for Gold Loan Sahibabad
Online Process to Apply for Gold Loan Sahibabad
You can easily apply for the Gold Loan in available banks such as ICICI, Axis, HDFC and others through Dialabank online by filling up a simple user-friendly form.
In a short time, you will receive a call from our trained representative. Furthermore, Dialabank provides you with a pick-up facility of your documents from your doorstep.
For further information, you can call on +919878981166 anytime.
Consider Dialabank as the best platform to apply for a gold loan online, because it is rated the best by its users. There are many reasons behind this, some of them are:
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline in India providing the best known financial services to its customers all over the country.
- Dialabank guides the customers cost-free, as it charges no additional cost of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- You can get a high Loan-to-Value (LTV) of your gold with Dialabank.
- Dialabank is connected with leading Banks such as HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Muthoot, Yes bank and many others.
- Besides that, the bank has a high reputation among its customers because of its best and fast services.
- Applying for a gold loan on Dialabank will get a low Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a facility of document pickup from the applicant’s doorstep to ease the process.
- Processing your gold loan through Dialabank requires minimum paperwork.
- Finally, the Relationship managers are highly trained to guide and serve you in the entire process of Gold Loan.
Offline Process to Apply for Gold Loan Sahibabad
The applicant can also choose to avail of Gold Loan from the nearby physical branches. This can be done by searching ‘Gold Loan near me’ on google. It will enlist all the closest branches of banks and finance companies providing loans near your location. Please select them according to your preference and knowledge. However, Dialabank can do that for you in a quicker and organised manner.
But if you choose to go with a physical branch which is near you, the applicant might have to visit the responsible departments to apply for the loan, again and again, before than loan gets finally approved as it is a complex process. However, some banks and finance companies can approve the loan process faster. Our recommendations are HDFC Gold Loan branches and Muthoot Gold Loan branches. But again, Dialabank can do this even faster by handling all complex processes. You just need to apply to believe.
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Sahibabad
CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Sahibabad
No CIBIL score is required for Gold Loan, A gold article is a must.
A good CIBIL score is a must before applying for a loan other than a gold loan. It is basically a foundation for your loan, for this reason, every lending institution has its own guided criteria for the minimum required CIBIL score for processing a Loan application in Aizawl. Generally, most of the institutions require a minimum CIBIL score of 750 to process your loan application without any failure.
It is not just your CIBIL score, many institutions also look at the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken by you, including details on the type of loan and the loan amount, payment schedules, and if all deadlines are met while repayment. Making sure your CIBIL score is good before applying for a loan is a good practice.
Gold Loan in Sahibabad Agents and Contact Number
Dialabank works as a bridge to find the best option between several Banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed and structured market comparison of different banks. This eliminates the unnecessary worries about the complex information and process you have to go through. So, you can make the right choice. Visit our website Dialabank to fill a simple form for more details and our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
Call +919878981166 and get instant help and approval for Gold Loan in Sahibabad right now.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Sahibabad
Sahibabad is the name for a group of industrial, residential, and commercial areas within the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation in Ghaziabad District of Uttar Pradesh, India. It touches the borders of Delhi, Noida, and City Zone of Ghaziabad and constitutes a part of the Delhi National Capital Region.
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें: गोल्ड लोन Sahibabad.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold loan in Sahibabad
- 2 Gold Loan Sahibabad Features
- 3 Gold Loan in Sahibabad Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Gold Loan in Sahibabad Documents Required
- 5 Gold Loan in Sahibabad Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for Gold Loan Sahibabad
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Gold Loan Sahibabad
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Gold Loan Sahibabad
- 9 Gold Loan in Sahibabad Agents and Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Sahibabad
- 11 About Sahibabad