About Gold Loan Salvad
Why Applicant Should Choose Gold Loan Salvad?
- Loan Amount – A maximum amount of Rs.1,00,000.
- EMI options – Hassle free payment of EMIs.
- Instant liquidity – Enjoy liquidity of cash at any time. Generate instant money.
- Security – The customer can be relaxed their gold is in safe hands.
Know More – Gold Loan Interest Rate
Gold Loan Salvad Interest Rates
Credit against the gold loan is much cheaper as compared to other loan instruments. Gold is considered a secured form of collateral from the lender’s perspective. Gold Loan Salvadis the best option among a plethora of loan instruments. Gold Loan Salvad interest rate changes according to the risk associated with asset.
- Loan Interest rate 10.70 % PA.
- Also, offer low processing fee 0.85%
- Further, pre-closer charges range from 0-2 %.
- Besides Tenure minimum of six months; maximum five year
- Lastly Amount – Thousand to a crore.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Salvad
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID / Aadhar card / Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Electricity Bill/ Passport /Trade license /Shop License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport /Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
- 2 colored passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof – In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs 100000/- Proof is not required for agriculture purposes.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Income Proof – Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan Salvad
- You could avail Gold Loan Salvad up to Rs.1 Crore or more and up to 70% of value for any purpose.
- You get 100% Safety and Security of your Gold.
- Get your Gold Loan Salvad confirmed in less than 30 minutes.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Rate of intrest
- Fast processing and simple documentation process.
- Overdraft limit varies as per market.
Gold Loan Salvad Eligibility
- Firstly, The age of the customer should more then 18 years.
- After that, the customer should have a citizenship of India.
- The customer should have gold in an appropriate form.
- Lastly the quality of the gold should be 18 karats – 22 karats.
Know More – Gold Loan Per Gram
It is a village in district Raigarh of Maharashtra state, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Gold Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9592046860.
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
- What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
- Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC’s takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
- What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
- Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated on 2020
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
Table of Contents