All About Gold Loan Sector – 16 Faridabad
Are you thinking about buying a new TV but don’t have enough funds? Are getting confused in deciding which loaning scheme to go for? Are you thinking about taking a loan for your personal use? Then we are here to help you with the gold loan you can full-fill all your dreams. This loan comes with affordable interest rates. Thus, the gold loan is said to be one of the most versatile loaning schemes of all time.
About Gold Loan
See when a borrower takes funds from the bank by providing the collateral against the loan amount is said to be a gold loan. In this loan, you can use any of your gold ornaments as collateral. You can use your gold pendants; you can use your gold earring Etc. Furthermore, you can take this loan and use it according to your needs bank won’t ask you to specify the reason for choosing a gold loan. Moreover, if you are in urgent needs of money, then you must avail this loaning scheme as the disbursal can be done on the same day.
Why you should take a Gold Loan Sector – 16 Faridabad?
- When trying to find the best loaning deals, we always tend to look at the lowest interest rates.
- As we have already mentioned this loan is secured loan thus banks provide the lowest rate of interest on these loans.
- Likewise, the most critical thing to avail this loan is the gold ornament.
- Therefore, the required number of documents are very less.
- Moreover, you can take this loan online while staying at home.
- Now you must be thinking about what happens to the gold which you deposit to the bank.
- Let me tell you here, you don’t need to worry about the gold as it gets locked up in the bank’s vault and the bank keeps it in full security.
- The repayment options are quite flexible. The borrower has the freedom to choose which way he/she wants to repay the loan amount.
- Finally, both salaried and self-employed applicant is eligible to avail these loans.
Eligibility for taking Gold Loan
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant can be 70 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen if India.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
- On the other hand collateral, gold purity needs to be in 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
Interest Rates for Gold Loan Sector – 16 Faridabad
The minimum rate of interest you can expect from a bank on these loans is 10.00% monthly. Also, this loan comes with a foreclosure feature. You can close your loan before time and skip the remaining Emi’s and their respective interest rate amount.
You need to pay 0-3% of the total loan amount as a foreclosure fee along with the remaining loan amount.
Required documentation to avail Gold Loan in Sector 16 Faridabad
- Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Amargarh:
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity. Bill/ Rental Agr. / Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- Furthermore, two latest passport size colored photographs.