Best Banks for Gold Loan in Shahbad
Min Loan Amt
Metro : 25000, Non : 15000
Max Loan Amt
3 months to 24 months
9 months to 24 months
0.25% to 1.50% of the Loan Amt
0.25% to 1.50%
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
Pay Only Interest Facility
Gold Rate Per Gram
Gold Loan Shahbad Features
Want to avail of a low-interest loan for personal use? What better than Gold loan. A gold loan is one asset that can be a savior during the financial crisis. It is secured, short-term, safe and is available at low- interest rates. Gold Loan Ahmedabad is a secured form of a loan with repayment for a period of up to 1 year. The interest rate varies from bank to bank. Thus, it becomes important to check the availability of low gold loan interest rate across all banks. DialaBank does the job for you by providing you with great offers.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Shahbad
The table below shows today’s Gold Loan Rate Per Gram-
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jul 02 2022
Gold Loan Shahbad Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Shahbad Documents Required
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Any form of proof of identity (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card).
- Any form of Address Proof (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Any form of Signature Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque).
Other Documents Required for Gold Loan Shahbad
- In the case of an Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, a land proof will be required.
- No proof required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Bank will arrange a certificate by the Jewel Appraiser.
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 as income proof.
Gold Loan in Shahbad Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be 21 years of age.
- The applicant should not be more than 60 years of age.
- He/ she should be of Indian nationality.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Gold Loan Shahbad Agents and Contacts
Dialabank is your best agent that will help you to find the best option from various banks and NBFCs by providing you with a detailed market comparison.
Shahabad Markanda is a subdivision in the Kurukshetra region in the Indian province of Haryana. It is arranged on the left bank of the Markanda River, 20 km south of Ambala Cantonment, and 22 km from the chronicled city Kurukshetra. Different names of the town are Shahabad, Shahbad, or Shabad.
गोल्ड लोन शाहाबाद के बारे में हिंदी में जानिए गोल्ड लोन शाहाबाद
Other Places To Avail Gold Loan
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Gold Loan in Shahbad
- 2 Gold Loan Shahbad Features
- 3 Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Shahbad
- 4 Gold Loan Shahbad Interest Rates and Charges
- 5 Gold Loan in Shahbad Documents Required
- 6 Gold Loan in Shahbad Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Gold Loan Shahbad Agents and Contacts
- 8 About Shahbad